The new girl

If you look close enough, there are actually 2 pistols in Travis' avatar!

Danni you must have some e-chaufing from all the leg humping going on. I wish you a speedy recovery!:rockwoot:

She's just a cool cowgirl,that goes a long way IMO :). Another thing that gues a long way is if girl has faster truck. So far I haven't found one that did, but you could be a first,who knows. Too bad you live on west coast, I'd volunteer to run you and find out if a grey Goat can run with a dirty ol farm truck :poke:

if shes got tits the guys will respond thats how it works

She's just a cool cowgirl,that goes a long way IMO :). Another thing that gues a long way is if girl has faster truck. So far I haven't found one that did, but you could be a first,who knows. Too bad you live on west coast, I'd volunteer to run you and find out if a grey Goat can run with a dirty ol farm truck :poke:

lol

which truck kyle

Yeah that would be nice to know lol we should start an all girls forum NO guys :rockwoot: hope to hear from some of the other girls on here

sorry danni but you will never have a no guys forum cause the mods will still have to be in there checking content and you know you can't keep all these horn balls out of there.:hehe:

PA250087.jpg
[/IMG]
PA020013.jpg
[/IMG]
1224090056a.jpg
[/IMG]

:drool1: WELCOME

Some people are in a pissing match to see who makes the most boost, likely in response to your avatar.

My truck makes very little boost...
doesn't smoke much
rarely tows
and would most likely be among the last 10% if all the trucks on here were to race (simply because some people have blown engines... I could beat them if the wind was right.)
But I can lick my eyebrows.

You up for a date sometime?

Some people are in a pissing match to see who makes the most boost, likely in response to your avatar.

doesn't smoke much
rarely tows
and would most likely be among the last 10% if all the trucks on here were to race (simply because some people have blown engines... I could beat them if the wind was right.)

:hehe:

Welcome to Comp D

doesn't smoke much
rarely tows

gene-simmons.jpg

meh. So your forum nickname there isn't compensating for anything?

trav u gotta keep us little boob guys in mind how bout some b or somthin! that would be great!

welcome danni

meh. So your forum nickname there isn't compensating for anything?

BigErk has followed me since middle school. My actual name is Eric, but some people I went to middle school with would call me Erk, because that was the correct ghetto enunciation of my name. I was also among the tallest people in my class so my brother's friend came up with the name BigErk as he thought the ghetto enunciation of my name was hilarious and I was a tall guy.

I can take a joke; send it my way. I aint scared.

Is this a thread derail I'm sensing?!?! I never thought it would happen on an intro to a beautiful new female but hey, this is CompD.:hehe:

Is this a thread derail I'm sensing?!?! I never thought it would happen on an intro to a beautiful new female but hey, this is CompD.:hehe:

Stop sucking up to the girl. she's not buying it. :)

TMONEYDIESEL, start with this:

funny_Car_46.jpg

Welcome, but I am confused and maybe You can explain.

Why normal girl would buy modified diesel tuck (like I understand its your truck ,not dad's or boyfriend's) and will join to un-normal truck forum (I think normal people do not race with their trucks :evil)

:what:

doesn't smoke much
rarely tows

Date eh? :umno:easy turbo didn't come to comp d to hook up with guys with teeth missing:hehe:

gene-simmons.jpg

meh. So your forum nickname there isn't compensating for anything

How did you get a pic of my Halloween costume?:hehe:

True not e harmony

Stop sucking up to the girl. she's not buying it. :)

TMONEYDIESEL, start with this:

funny_Car_46.jpg

If I was going to buy anything it would have to be parts for my pickup or else its got to be free i'm a college student ya know

Welcome, but I am confused and maybe You can explain.

Why normal girl would buy modified diesel tuck (like I understand its your truck ,not dad's or boyfriend's) and will join to un-normal truck forum (I think normal people do not race with their trucks :evil)

:what:

Haha define normal

When I bought the pickup it had the twins, studs, clutch and smarty. and I have been going from there.

almost done for now.

I am going to do the marine valve cover then thats about it

Except for some traction bars and ugh some............

As for joining comp d the name says it all I want to drag and hook onto a sled or two sometime in the future once I can afford break stuff.

Back