Third times a charm!

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
Well after one of the worst Headgasket blows, (along with a MELTED Intake Air Temp Sensor, ((Yeah it got a little hot))), its back in.

3rd_rebuild.JPG

Woo hooo! Are you gonna be at the Ennis race next week?

Woo hooo! Are you gonna be at the Ennis race next week?

No way. I can have it running, but the sway bar still needs to go in Via Joe. I am also Helping John Robinson with the FC in Kentucky next week.

Also, I have to admit I am tired of shaking it down at public events. We've had so many issues getting it down the track, (never made a full pass) and the best we've done so far is an 11.86 at 121. I WILL have it together and shook down for TS. Life's been hell this year but its getting much better. No sense rushing now. LOL

Glad too see that it's running again! One of these times you'll get a full pass, keep up the work!

Awesome! Glad you got it back together and in the truck!

Its amazing, throw money at it, sweat like hell, work your ass off and Racing is sooooo simple.

Also, I have to admit I am tired of shaking it down at public events. We've had so many issues getting it down the track, (never made a full pass) and the best we've done so far is an 11.86 at 121. I WILL have it together and shook down for TS. Life's been hell this year but its getting much better. No sense rushing now. LOL

No doubt, that sounds like an awesome plan there.

That's a funny thing about a 6.0 apparently. I was talking to Doug yesterday and he said he's unbuttoned more than a few of those motors and wondered how they were even still running much less still being used daily.

Glad you got it going your way now. Like you said, you've come this far with it, no sense in rushing it now.

Looking good man. Looking forward to seeing you at the track soon!

Back