Third times a charm!

Good to see it up and running. You've come a long way from the 'selling it all' post. Wanna buy an S-10? :hehe:

Brandon, don't even joke about that. I want a cummins s10 so bad, but I'm nowhere close to being able to do it. And as bad as I want yours, I can't take someone elses work (unless its free :D )

Last time I saw Tim I didn't think he was that fat. Bunch of spineless little *****es if you ask me.

5421.jpg

Tim,
Now that the ice has been broken about possibly smoking the lights, what do you predict it will run fuel only on Wednesday?

I've read you're just pulling through a tough time in life so I don't want to post anything negative and wish you the best of luck your next trip out.

I will say in my limited experience, it's going to take at least 90 MPH in the 1/8th to run 11's in the 1/4.

Watching the videos it looks like you have lots of fuel to clean up so if you get the juice hooked up, I'll bet you'll see much quicker ET's on Wednesday.

First time out with the new setup and already got people telling you how to race LMFAO

Tim is busting his ass getting this truck going. Now that he has progress you guys **** on him with the tags? Grow some balls and post up if that is how you feel. I hope the moderators can see who does this....
:clap:

I like how the punk ass b!tches can write a tag but not post it in person.
Man up you pussies
Agreed seems to be a lot of that crap today!

Keep up the good work man. Any one who thinks its easy hasn't done it and likely can't do it.. Bring that thing back to Houston so I can see her run.:rockwoot:

why does the board even have this tag ****?

X2!

I feature that I think this forum doesn't need...

The Wusses would then have to grow a sack or just not post... Which is pretty much how this forum had always been until the new forum style update..

Tim,
Now that the ice has been broken about possibly smoking the lights, what do you predict it will run fuel only on Wednesday?

Not sure, but I am not planning to run fuel only again. The 6.0 needs a lot of nitrous to make power.

I've read you're just pulling through a tough time in life so I don't want to post anything negative and wish you the best of luck your next trip out.
Thanks but I am tougher than hell and nothing life is gonna throw at me is gonna get me down for long.
I will say in my limited experience, it's going to take at least 90 MPH in the 1/8th to run 11's in the 1/4.

Watching the videos it looks like you have lots of fuel to clean up so if you get the juice hooked up, I'll bet you'll see much quicker ET's on Wednesday.

I am sure it smoked the lights, the time slip is all jacked up. This was the very first run with a new anti-roll bar installed, some motor changes zero tuning on the suspension and a brand new water injection system that uses 2300 PSI compresses air and water that is activated on a hobbs that MIGHT have been set at 35 PSI, might have been set at 10 or Might have hydrolocked the motor. I am sure most folks would come out and go balls out on that first run with the same, RIGHT?

I'm not impressed by the run or the time. We ran a 11.86 at 118 last year at Pinks all out with a blown front spring and again letting out just past the 1000' mark. Oh yeah, and we blew the headgaskets and melted the intake air temp sensor....in 11.86 seconds. I would say it had gotten a little hot.

Its called testing guys, unfortunately, I didn't have the luxury of building a standard full size truck with tons of room to fit extraneous little things like intercoolers and turbos. I wanted/am doing something a little different. If you don't like it, no skin off my back and no hard feelings. Just don't be a puss and take cheap shots at people while hiding behind a nameless tag.

Way to man up Phooker.

And again, noooooo, no one got under my skin. I am a powerstroke guy, I am used to that chit. LOL

I thought about it, but really I have had so little time to test what I have now I am just happy to run it down the track a few times.

Tim, atleast you are out there racing it rather than sitting in the stands talking chit about how fast my truck can go or how many of the trucks it could beat. You're out there racing it and no one can take that from you. I know how you feel and can say I'm glad for you guys that it is making passes and being able to be loaded back on the trailer under its' own power. Working out the bugs is the hardest part and a lot of times the big guys do this behind closed doors. Nice job and keep at it!!!!!

Congratulations on getting back to the track I'm looking forward to seeing some more runs . People seem to "Hate" when there jealous and could never do what you have . Keep up the good work .

Last edited:
Back