Truck rules meeting - september 29

You don't need a hood stack and AG pump to run with the best of them

Woah there little man, you need to take a couple steps back and realize what your saying. First, you do not pull for points or have any affiliation with FPP. Second, most all of us can drive our trucks on the road. Third, shut the F*$k up! Your kinda being bashful and ignorant. If you really feel the need to have hood stacks, AG pumps, ect.... PONY UP and run with the big boys. :eek:wned:

I fail to see the ignorance or being bashfull. Doesnt matter if I run points either. You say most all of us can drive our trucks, You couldnt start your truck without either. I pulled enough with FPP this year to have a say.

I said let um have the AG gov's, hood stack, hand throttles whatever. My point is this whole street Thing FPP is caught up on.

I couldn't start my plow truck without ether and its street licensed.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

My point is this whole street Thing FPP is caught up on.

Still not sure what the hell you think your concept would accomplish...

FPP has run NADM rules because the vast majority of the regulars (and old regulars) agreed a couple years ago that no rules change was best and kept the costs down the best. RJ and Rick didn't try to sway the rules discussion one bit. FPP put it in the hands of the pullers! What more could you want?

The pullers have agreed that NADM 2.6 is hot enough as it is.

Now you want some stupid outlaw unicorn class that if you set your truck up for it, you are illegal everywhere else? That's friggin' stupid.

FPP has a class for all the toys you're talking about: Pro Stock!

Why? So duallys cant run duals either then? Or is everyone just against the look of a single with duals? And Im not ripping my a/w off, I just put it on this year.LOL I say leave 2.6 the same, unless they'd let hood stacks and ag pumps in.

Calm down cheif, its just my oppinion, (it hasent made it to print yet!) just like hood stacks and ag pumps are yours!

Im all for keeping rules the same, I def wont support a "limited pro street" class though!

Last edited:
Still not sure what the hell you think your concept would accomplish...

FPP has run NADM rules because the vast majority of the regulars (and old regulars) agreed a couple years ago that no rules change was best and kept the costs down the best. RJ and Rick didn't try to sway the rules discussion one bit. FPP put it in the hands of the pullers! What more could you want?

The pullers have agreed that NADM 2.6 is hot enough as it is.

Now you want some stupid outlaw unicorn class that if you set your truck up for it, you are illegal everywhere else? That's friggin' stupid.

FPP has a class for all the toys you're talking about: Pro Stock!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Why don't we get rid of registeration and just tell the crowd we have it. They won't know the diff. They get lied to every week anyway!

i just came back from a Fair Board meeting - a new fair that was NOT on our schedule last year. they want a good class of 'diesel trucks'. one of their members saw the PS Diesel class at Burton in June. and another of their members saw the 2.6 Diesels at Lisbon in August.

THEY WERE SURE THAT THEY HAD SEEN THE ''''SAME''' CLASS.

now they asked about the costs for the class. here is where it gets really difficult as the promoter trying to sell classes to the Fair!!!! this fair would be perfect for another hook for PS Diesel in '12, but the purse is twice as much for the PS DIESEL as the 2.6 DIESEL. also their 'local' guys can hook with the 2.6 class to keep everyone happy at the Fair level.

this is why the two classes must have a 'broad line between them'. the PS DIESEL class must be 'special' ... must be 'high powered' ... must be the 'ultimate' diesel class, etc, etc, etc. and we must really discourage local street diesel trucks from hooking in the class next year. and we will definitely be modifying our rules wording to try to keep our 2.6 trucks from 'bumpling up' more than twice in 2012.

If you want ultimate diesel and ultimate power you can't restrict them with little driveline. Let em run it if they want but let em go big if they need it.

If you want ultimate diesel and ultimate power you can't restrict them with little driveline. Let em run it if they want but let em go big if they need it.

:clap::clap: I bet wayne's truck has never been confused with a 2.6. (Not to put down 2.6)

this is why the two classes must have a 'broad line between them'. the PS DIESEL class must be 'special' ... must be 'high powered' ... must be the 'ultimate' diesel class, etc, etc, etc. and we must really discourage local street diesel trucks from hooking in the class next year. and we will definitely be modifying our rules wording to try to keep our 2.6 trucks from 'bumping up' more than twice in 2012.

Easy. Require minimum single turbo size of 88mm inducer and 100% safety equipment.

That should keep the 2.6 riffraff out LOL

I fail to see the ignorance or being bashfull. Doesnt matter if I run points either. You say most all of us can drive our trucks, You couldnt start your truck without either. I pulled enough with FPP this year to have a say.

I said let um have the AG gov's, hood stack, hand throttles whatever. My point is this whole street Thing FPP is caught up on.

You forgot to tell him that at least your truck isnt up for sale!:poke:LOLLOLLOL

i just came back from a Fair Board meeting - a new fair that was NOT on our schedule last year. they want a good class of 'diesel trucks'. one of their members saw the PS Diesel class at Burton in June. and another of their members saw the 2.6 Diesels at Lisbon in August.

now they asked about the costs for the class. here is where it gets really difficult as the promoter trying to sell classes to the Fair!!!! this fair would be perfect for another hook for PS Diesel in '12, but the purse is twice as much for the PS DIESEL as the 2.6 DIESEL. also their 'local' guys can hook with the 2.6 class to keep everyone happy at the Fair level.

this is why the two classes must have a 'broad line between them'. the PS DIESEL class must be 'special' ... must be 'high powered' ... must be the 'ultimate' diesel class, etc, etc, etc. and we must really discourage local street diesel trucks from hooking in the class next year. and we will definitely be modifying our rules wording to try to keep our 2.6 trucks from 'bumpling up' more than twice in 2012.

All the more reason to keep the PS DIESEL CLASS OEM driveline.LOL

Only fpp can have a special, high powered, ultimate diesel, class on oem driveline. It really compliments their RWYB class that has more rules and restrictions than their old open street class.:lolly:

Sounds like the 2.6 class needs a substantial purse increase! I guarantee it will be mentioned at the meeting..

Why not get rid of Pro Stock and just have RWYB and 2.6 diesel. The pro stock trucks can either drop to a 2.6 or jump up to RWYB. Let the 2.6 trucks have a better purse and the RWYB will have 5 or so better truck also. Just a thought.

Ag gov pumps are allowed.... if you do away with that sorry CR boys no dual CP3 if you want to limit it, limit it by the MM of the pump!

Again i have no beef in this fight but I'm afraid what you are looking at is a "hot 2.6" and a "street 2.6" .

If it goes this way the Pro Stock class will have two options step up to a RWYB class or go to the hot 2.6. This is what I'm reading on here, again my opinion not set in stone, not a rule, just what I'm ready from people

You have to understand FPP cant just start another class, every time they do that means more money form sponsors and less hook for each class.

Hope this helps

Back