Truck rules meeting - september 29

What exactly is the point of having essentially wanna-be mod trucks with dinky chargers on them?

There are plenty trucks running 3.2 and 3.4 chargers in this alleged street class And still putting license plates on. I say get rid of that crap.

Oh I'm sorry.Its like OK ill try to get in a class when i know I'm not legal but when I'm told no, get all poopy pants and talk **** about the organization. Are we missing something? And to say not to let 3.0 trucks in because you couldn't go play.Come on.

Hows your truck been running? it must be all new york guys are dicks

There are plenty trucks running 3.2 and 3.4 chargers in this alleged street class And still putting license plates on. I say get rid of that crap.

I think we all stopped alleging anything about "street" a couple years ago. Can't hang on to visions of the past....

I understand a 2.6 "outlaw" class sounds fun and whatever, but we need fewer classes, not more.

how bout dropping the registration in 2.6. thats a waste of money paying for registration and insurance. make it that you have to run registration or have all the safety equipment.

2.6 outlaw. Hood stacks, ag govs, hand throttle, fuel and battery and ice water on the weight rack. No registration or license. 8,000# 26" hitch. 2.6 hole no protrusion.

2.6 outlaw. Hood stacks, ag govs, hand throttle, fuel and battery and ice water on the weight rack. No registration or license. 8,000# 26" hitch. 2.6 hole no protrusion.

Thats good.... Pro Stock with a plug. Then we could drop down a couple nights a year if we wanted.

That would save the 2.6 from having to bump up and get 3rd or 4th. Although the pay is better in prostock.

Hows your truck been running? it must be all new york guys are dicks

It actually has run like a bag of ass. And i dont know why you have to start calling me a dick.It kinda up set me.I dont think you were in the right with what you did but i didnt attack you. Could have but didnt.I did however deserve the truck comment cause it has run right about 5 times in its whole life.Its a shame to.Maybe some day i can come play.

RJ Is the one who is holding on to it. Yet the rules say "NADM rules will apply". "YOU CANT DRIVE THAT DOWN THE ROAD WITH FUEL ON THE FRONT" LOL
Throw the street part out of the class!!!

RJ Is the one who is holding on to it. Yet the rules say "NADM rules will apply". "YOU CANT DRIVE THAT DOWN THE ROAD WITH FUEL ON THE FRONT" LOL

So we take the "street" reference out of the name and you're totally happy?

Caleb won the championship and I could be wrong but it seems pretty streety.

i dont get up there to pull with you guys but around here there aint much streetable left in the 2.6

So we take the "street" reference out of the name and you're totally happy?

Caleb won the championship and I could be wrong but it seems pretty streety.

Ill say we were not the "truck to beat" this year, but finishing inside the top 5 every pull got it dun. Our truck 110% streetable, any one who dosent beleive that has an open invation to come down for a ride as far as they wanna go!

My ideas for rules, id like to see them stay the same as they are now, but if there must be change, i say loose the duals, loose the water to air,and just say no to hood stacks and protrusion. Just my $0.02, not trying to pi$$ ne one off!! THanx!

Woah there little man, you need to take a couple steps back and realize what your saying. First, you do not pull for points or have any affiliation with FPP. Second, most all of us can drive our trucks on the road. Third, shut the F*$k up! Your kinda being bashful and ignorant. If you really feel the need to have hood stacks, AG pumps, ect.... PONY UP and run with the big boys. :eek:wned:

Woah there little man, you need to take a couple steps back and realize what your saying. First, you do not pull for points or have any affiliation with FPP. Second, most all of us can drive our trucks on the road. Third, shut the F*$k up! Your kinda being bashful and ignorant. If you really feel the need to have hood stacks, AG pumps, ect.... PONY UP and run with the big boys. :eek:wned:

God damn you talk some $hit

i say loose the duals, loose the water to air,

Why? So duallys cant run duals either then? Or is everyone just against the look of a single with duals? And Im not ripping my a/w off, I just put it on this year.LOL I say leave 2.6 the same, unless they'd let hood stacks and ag pumps in.

Back