Truckers, lets see your rigs!

you oughtta know that 3406 is a gutless pig

I should? We own 2 that run amazing, and have run a couple old B Models that seemed fine as well. I mean, they're not newer electronic engines, but they run as good or better than a similar old 855 Cummins. Probably not better, but different. Cummins likes RPM, CAT will lug better.

Chris

Jealous of the sweet grill scorpion! Looks like Leiffi’s euro brothers are here to take over like he said.
817f63683230771341dcb9a5c88e9051.jpg

Anyone in the Ohio area know of any Reasonable price tandem axle dump trucks available? Looking for something to haul away from the excavator when we are cleaning up around our farms. Needs to be roadworthy, but really will only get a few thousand miles a year. Say, $10K price range.

Chris

I know of a great little single axle truck with a refreshed 8.3L. Just needs a hood stretched and an exhaust pipe and it's ready for the road. It's in your price range too, Chris. :D

There goes Jory, giving up on the project before it gets finished so someone else can have the headache.

I know of a great little single axle truck with a refreshed 8.3L. Just needs a hood stretched and an exhaust pipe and it's ready for the road. It's in your price range too, Chris. :D
Invested this much time into it, and just give up?! Disappointed in you Jory...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

There goes Jory, giving up on the project before it gets finished so someone else can have the headache.

Invested this much time into it, and just give up?! Disappointed in you Jory...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Single axle and tandem are two different things, I'd say Jory is stuck with it...for now.

Jesus, H, you goons...can a guy kid around and have some fun without being scalded and hung on a cross? :hehe: Christ-o-mighty.

Jesus, H, you goons...can a guy kid around and have some fun without being scalded and hung on a cross? :hehe: Christ-o-mighty.

In order to hang you on a cross you would have to finish building it. Which seems to be a real issue for you.

In order to hang you on a cross you would have to finish building it. Which seems to be a real issue for you.

We must also consider the fact that he's an engineer.
No doubt he'd have to run the idea for the cross on auto-cad, choose the proper wood, draw up blueprints, and check the load bearing strength if the nails before any real world progress could be realized. :hehe:

Last edited:
We must also consider the fact that he's an engineer.
No doubt he'd have to run the idea for the cross on auto-cad, choose the proper wood, draw up blueprints, and check the load bearing strength if the nails before any real world progress could be realized. :hehe:

Think he wears the Thomas hat and matching bibs?
69e135e617c82e274d5bb374dd0b0745.jpg

Nope, probably gonna end up with a S400 on it for now until I figure something better out.

I have an HE551W and an HX82 laying here still. The 551 is the same wheel from the VGT, 71mm/108mm compressor in a wastegated housing instead of the VGT. I always thought it would be a nice charger for something.

Chris

I have an HE551W and an HX82 laying here still. The 551 is the same wheel from the VGT, 71mm/108mm compressor in a wastegated housing instead of the VGT. I always thought it would be a nice charger for something.

Chris

That is HX55 sized turbine?

At one time we had a HE600, I bought it off of John and Rob, traded it for a HX83, would have been a good charger for something.

I have the S400 is the only reason I am starting that route.

That is HX55 sized turbine?

At one time we had a HE600, I bought it off of John and Rob, traded it for a HX83, would have been a good charger for something.

I have the S400 is the only reason I am starting that route.

I can look, been a while. I'll try to look and let you know.

Chris

Back