Truckers, lets see your rigs!

It's a sweet lookin truck going down the road all polished up like they keep it

What's everyone experience with Etnyre Lowboys? I pull a 55 ton for work but we've had a few Issues with the neck guide breaking and it binds up the neck lock pin. So you have to use a pry bar to pop the pin and a hammer to set the pin. Curious if this is common

Wasn't dropped, just broke. Had a rash of broken trailers here a few years ago and 1/2 were Reitnouer. One chaparral, 2-3 Ravens, and one old ass steel one that broke at the neck.

This one was dropped

View attachment 61459

These just broke.
View attachment 61460
View attachment 61461
View attachment 61462

View attachment 61463

I'm sure the trailer I pull now would break with anything over a 40k coil. It's a 95 Ravens and while it's still in great shape cosmetically and has had zero repair welds done to it, it's getting old, I can just tell.

I have zero clue what I'm doing... But I'm trying
e2a3b419ef82d933862fb75514041b6c.jpg

well how does she pull? any underhood shots or sound clips?

well how does she pull? any underhood shots or sound clips?

Pulls great. Trying my best to get some fuel mileage out of it so we just take it easy.
The pyro also isn't reading right, I don't think they know that. Therefore I'm careful especially without an air to air.
Motor isn't pretty at all so no point in taking pics in there lol.

No videos or nothin lol. These stacks really tame it down.

Well first fuel mileage didn't turn out like I wanted but close I guess...

Never seen the water go above 180-185

I figured 4.87
That's gps mileage too
That's not terrible to be honest, my big cam was doing 4.1 hauling 80k, but I wasn't exactly geared for the highway

What's everyone experience with Etnyre Lowboys? I pull a 55 ton for work but we've had a few Issues with the neck guide breaking and it binds up the neck lock pin. So you have to use a pry bar to pop the pin and a hammer to set the pin. Curious if this is common

They are garbage.few companies here have them and all the drivers hate them.

A local wrecker had their shining star out today. I LOVE this truck so much.
1a793d3896d561525952fb4665d134b1.jpg

Back