Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Why does it not have an aftercooler?

7926ddc7337089be0d733a4d5919cce1.jpg

It has an air to water not an air to air.
Trucks an 84... As to the original engine I can't say.

It has JWAC not ATAAC

Sent from my ATRIX HD using Tapatalk

Sorry about my mix up in the correct verbiage.

I use them incorrectly, to me an aftercooler is a water jacketed cooler and air to air is ATAAC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll throw this out in this thread, since you guys are the truckers....We are going to be selling our 2008 Landoll 825AG detach trailer. Ordering a new one this week.

They are the ONLY detach to buy for ag equipment use, as you won't find an easier RGN mechanism on any other trailer.

If you know anyone looking, send them my way. Probably ask $40K for it.
Chris

Sure is.

86da3a644a961b7df153fbac4b46d05d.jpg

Small world. I remember your dad now, I used to pull with him with my old truck. 2012 I pulled Fonda fair and Whitney Pointe. I think he was at both. He's a real cool guy. Love watching that truck.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OBON1Nz9tyQ

My buddy's w9 you may have seen too
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=knaAkypk14g

I wanna take the w900 back to Whitney pointe, I'll have to pm ya where some of the other pulls are in NY. Pretty much dead around here now.

Small world. I remember your dad now, I used to pull with him with my old truck. 2012 I pulled Fonda fair and Whitney Pointe. I think he was at both. He's a real cool guy. Love watching that truck.

My buddy's w9 you may have seen too

I wanna take the w900 back to Whitney pointe, I'll have to pm ya where some of the other pulls are in NY. Pretty much dead around here now.

Yeah I remember your truck from Fonda.

We do a lot of pulling in Western NY. Whitney Point is about as far east as we go any more. We haven't been to Fonda in a few years. Next season we plan to go to the Buck, in Pa at least once.

But yeah get ahold of me closer to the season.

Does Washington County do a pull anymore?

Haha. We ain't haulin steel here! Westerns are the **** for hauling anything but coils

Gtfoh.....haha

What's the deal with Western trailers and coils? We have one or two Westerns at work among other trailers but I've never pulled either of them.

What's the deal with Western trailers and coils? We have one or two Westerns at work among other trailers but I've never pulled either of them.
Very light weight, my 48x96 3 axle weighs 10300. A center loaded 40k coil would fold it up like a mouse trap.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

JFaulkner knows about that world, not me. They can't handle the concentrated load that a coil puts on them.

Very light weight, my 48x96 3 axle weighs 10300. A center loaded 40k coil would fold it up like a mouse trap.

Gotcha. The trailers pretty much sit in the corner of the yard and don't get used for hardly anything. They've got the removeable hopper setup on them but just sit since we have a few belt trailers and a hopper as well. They've talked about putting me on the task of hauling coils with a few of our other trucks and at least I know to be picky about which trailer I take.

Gotcha. The trailers pretty much sit in the corner of the yard and don't get used for hardly anything. They've got the removeable hopper setup on them but just sit since we have a few belt trailers and a hopper as well. They've talked about putting me on the task of hauling coils with a few of our other trucks and at least I know to be picky about which trailer I take.
Those are outside frame convert a hoppers. I think I'd be real scared with an outside frame trailer and coils because all the weight would be on the crossmembers.

Back