Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Zach do you know what kind of tuning you guys offer? I'm on a time crunch as we're stupid busy so I'm getting injectors an cam and turbo local. Tearing truck apart tomorrow helping out mechanic hope to have it rolling by Sunday.

You would have to call and talk to Kyle. He is the tuning guru. I don't know enough or claim to to say much on that.

Got the job! I'm back in the saddle again starting next Wednesday morning for 2 days a week moving equipment for a local guy! Currently only has F350 and a dual tandem gooseneck, but says he's planning to upgrade to a medium duty truck this year. He's willing to help me get my full class A and teach me how to do grade work when time allows. :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Got the job! I'm back in the saddle again starting next Wednesday morning for 2 days a week moving equipment for a local guy! Currently only has F350 and a dual tandem gooseneck, but says he's planning to upgrade to a medium duty truck this year. He's willing to help me get my full class A and teach me how to do grade work when time allows. :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Duh hells wrong with you?

Duh hells wrong with you?

Same as you, can't give this schidt up totally! :hehe:

Too many days off not enough motivation to work on my stuff.

So I figure this is 3 fold.

1) Extra $$$ since I've been on a Dave Ramsey kick trying to get all our debt gone except the house for the moment.

2) Gets me back into doing something I love part time

3) Motivation to get off my ass and work on my projects on my 1 day a week off now! LOL

Last edited:
Then he was on truckers report to. I thought I saw mention on there of it saying anyone want to talk Detroit then get a hold of rebel127 but I don't think he on there anymore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

We're not modifying pumps, just had to swap them around because one had some damage.

Mine had some damage and we just left it bolted up and rebuilt it on the truck. The mechanic that helped me said that was way easier than pulling it off because of how heavy they were. For some reason I can't see the pictures you posted.

So tore my engine down today with the mechanic. All liners had pitting and the rubber sealing on the bottom was rock hard. Wasn't gonna be long before it was leaking. One injector had broken spring and couple cups had a decent amount of coolant passing. The suspect valve that cause the rebuild was cracked in 4 places 1/8-1/4" in.

Back