Trusted Performance 6.0 Turbo Info

I was thinking the hot pink he was going to paint it :)

It's funny you say that, there is a Hot Pink Superduty that runs around not to far from Lance and I. The truck sure does attract alot of attention.LOL

-French

Volute core box is finished. A few more to go before the production starts.

We are pushing the machine shop as hard as we can. Right now, we are looking at having the first batch in our hands middle of January. Look for a HUGE pre-sale and additional info then.

Although, you already have one of the prototype chargers, so you will be getting your turbine housing in February and don’t need to worry about the pre-sale. Maybe, we will just hold off changing your charger over and set it up for the Performance Compounds :)

Just got word. Machining is done. We should be pouring the first few housings late next week.

This might be a stupid question, but I really enjoy the whistle from my 03.

Can your new upgraded turbos incorporate the wheel from the 03 or make the same whistle using your new wheels?

Our chargers do not have an exhaust whistle. There is a boost whistle, but not nearly as loud as the exhaust of an 03.

I have learned to hate my 03 whistle.....and I have the Beans turbo, so its even worse. I'm looking forward to getting a trusted turbo before long.

Awesome guys...Your average Joe has no idea the long hours and crazy amounts of cash that goes in R+D and the final launching of a new product

i know of one trusted turbo that has a mean whiste to it...

Yeah well, that experimental turbo is coming back for an upgrade. We don't believe the production units will be that loud, crazy or aggressive. That dam thing spools like nothing I have ever seen…..

The company casting our housings said the raw material should show up today. So, hopefully it won’t be much longer. We started this project back in April of 08. So, what is a few more days:bang

Back