Trusted Performance 6.0 Turbo Info

LMAO, i know a few things about projects and missed deadlines. Good things come to those who wait.

Yeah, we started our housing around the time you started DeRanged. At least you can drive yours!

So, what is a few more days:bang

Somehow I don't think the bank that owns the mortgage on your home feels quite the same way. Glad you guys are close.

One question - during your pre-sale, is anything else going to be on sale (like fuel systems)?

Yeah well, that experimental turbo is coming back for an upgrade. We don't believe the production units will be that loud, crazy or aggressive. That dam thing spools like nothing I have ever seen…..

The company casting our housings said the raw material should show up today. So, hopefully it won’t be much longer. We started this project back in April of 08. So, what is a few more days:bang

haha, your telling me, i hope you guys get the bugs worked out of that, cause it will be an awsome turbo upgrade for some people. if i only had a vid of the boost gage when i saw it moving that fast. i honestly liked how it sounded to, it was killer!

Yeah well, that experimental turbo is coming back for an upgrade. We don't believe the production units will be that loud, crazy or aggressive. That dam thing spools like nothing I have ever seen…..

The company casting our housings said the raw material should show up today. So, hopefully it won’t be much longer. We started this project back in April of 08. So, what is a few more days:bang

Andy, do you have a rough idea when the first one will be coming off the line and when the first housings will be shipped?

Andy, do you have a rough idea when the first one will be coming off the line and when the first housings will be shipped?

We are working on getting a firm date. Last I heard, the casting company was waiting on raw material.

haha, your telling me, i hope you guys get the bugs worked out of that, cause it will be an awsome turbo upgrade for some people. if i only had a vid of the boost gage when i saw it moving that fast. i honestly liked how it sounded to, it was killer!

I do have a video of a half throttle run that I sent to Trusted, but that was nothing like what you saw that first day Brody! I wish I had a video of a full throttle run.

Our casting company has missed multiple deadlines. So, I'm waiting until they are poured before we announce a date. We are thinking of releasing the second wave of info before then or right around that time. Just haven't made the official decision yet.

It has been poured
Trusted_Performance_First_Cast.jpg

:woohoo: cant wait to put er too the test!!!!!!! gonna be a good year! congrats my boys:rockwoot:

Looks great hope everything turns out good for you all you def have a lot of work in them.

Unobtanium?

Un be announced to us, that is what the engineering firm was trying to make it out of. Finally got that straightened out and now we have it.

Anyone else want to take a guess? It isn't iron

Back