upgraded nozzles

bones said:
your ets seems low for your hp settings have you gotten new times or are they older,i made about 520 and ran almost the exact same times about3 years back with m3y extreme..how do you like the ppe turbo is it laggy,do you feel like you can tow with it?

YOu realize, that it has a lift kit and 35s. Plus the launch is only at 6-7 psi. The PPE turbo is great. Tows excellent, and almost no lag.

Bobo said:
I dynoed 488/947 two years ago with a stock LLY tuning a guys truck on a dyno with EFI down in IL. Dyno numbers don't do the LLY justice. That 488hp tune ran slower than a 445hp tune on the same day at the same track by over 3mph and .25 second. Dyno number are a good tool to use for tuning. They don't mean a whole lot in the real world.

Well, I guess we will just have to wait and see what it does in the real world. Speaking of, are you going to be coming to the dyno day next weekend and show off that new motor on our dyno? Would be nice to see another Merchant twins put up a big set of numbers.:ft: :st: :Cheer:

Back