What are the current big dyno numbers out there?

644hp fuel only with a 14mm VE and a dinosaur set of twins HX40/16 over a 3B/26. Still holding the fuel only record for the VE pumped crowd.

Stomp

644hp fuel only with a 14mm VE and a dinosaur set of twins HX40/16 over a 3B/26. Still holding the fuel only record for the VE pumped crowd.

Stomp

Sweet, I have that set of twins on my 01' 12V too! Many folks don't know that Jason Burton put down 750 #2 only with that set of twins a decade ago this Sept!

Jim

Stomp

I'm comin for ya stomp. And tryin for it with a single

Last edited:
Sweet, I have that set of twins on my 01' 12V too! Many folks don't know that Jason Burton put down 750 #2 only with that set of twins a decade ago this Sept!

Jim

Yeah I have had a few shots of tequila with Jason up in Canada when Piers was still at the shop. Even took a party bus up to Vancouver with him and some of the crew from PDR back in 2004.

I figure one of these days I will go with some newer technology, but until then I am just going to take it easy on this new motor. Ponci has a plan whenever I decide to pull the trigger.

I'm comin for ya stomp. And tryin for it with a single

I have heard that so many times since 2004. Most everyone usually gets frustrated and gives up after about a year. Sands actually followed through with his threat and beat me on the spray for top numbers.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

Ok we'll see ... my pump I built full fuels past 4000rpm....i'll have some numbers next week on my bad motor with 2 weak cylinders. Ill post video and chart too

Here is a flashback Jim... Jason aka (F8LDOSE) unsure of the exact year, I think 2001/2002

The days when 800+ was god like Ha Ha Ha...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FV3WExioLM"]808HP Cummins - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
My daughter's first gen 89 non ic 12mm ve pump just
Layed down 467 on fuel first time out with no real tuning. I'm very proud of her. Racing tomorrow.

Jim, we just looked at a quad turbo'd 6.4. The owner claims 1280hp on fuel only.
58's over 72's on each bank.

Kind of been figuring out on what would need to happen to crack a big number in such a short period of time.

Might just have to build two motors, figure something will exit at some point, no more driving to the dyno and back home be it 300 miles or 2300.

Guess I'll actually have to get away from T-3 turbo's and after seeing Mike's run in Tulsa spooling a T-4 doesn't seem to be an issue but the primary is going to have to come on quick, dual wastegates will be a must to get air out of the motor as quick as possible.

ZZ manifold, got to have that velocity working for you. Intercooler might have to be a big one like the 01' has but it needs to be tested first.

I have an idea on injectors and lines but no huge stuff, pump via Seth.....thinking out loud!

Jim

I made 1199 with a stock short block, mild head porting, mild cam, twins, and a 13mm pump. I think it would have done more with a larger secondary and a bit more injector. Driving 300 miles with it ready to dyno wasn't a problem either. Don't overthink it Jim. You'll spend money in the wrong place and get a headache.

Jim wish I would have gotten you in my truck to go for a ride that day. Maybe ill drive up to ks and vist the fam but make a pit stop on the way...

Back