Who will be racing in New Jersey this year?

NJLLY

Im looking to see who will be racing this year in Jersey. Ill probably be at Atco more often than not but will head to E-Town everyonce in a while.

not sure if I'll race, but I'll be around...... to the point now where keeping it on the road running is more important than going down the track. we tend to head up to Island dragway a few times a seaason on friday nights, good crowd and good time.

I hear ya. Island is a good way away from me. Im 20 miles from Atco.

I'll be headed to ATCO on a regular basis. Was going to try to run 12.0 index with my son's 96 but they changed it to 11.50. I don't think I can get it that fast on available funds. I'll be there with my Dart though, Mostly Tuesday gambler, Maybe some Saturdays.
I'll also do most of the Mopar and nostalgia races in driving distance (3 Hrs)

um, finance, they paved the entire track last year, and new management this year........ some good times have been clipped of there, better traction than atco

Ill try it. The truck will be getting trailered there so if it breaks oh well.

um, finance, they paved the entire track last year, and new management this year........ some good times have been clipped of there, better traction than atco

No more water coming up at the end of the track anymore?
How bout any new bleachers?
Please tell me they cleaned up the bathrooms!!!!

Dont matter the run off sucked too, so eather you hydro plane or jump the dirt ramp at the end of the track...

I never saw a water issue, as for run off, plenty long for most folks.

funny, neither george nor Angelo had any trouble stopping, guess 11.2's aren't fast enough to have trouble in daily driven, fully equipped, quad cab, street trucks.

I went low 10's @140mph in my 4400lb, factory brakes, Impala and had no trouble stopping, must be you Wade.

Back