Who will be racing in New Jersey this year?

i will be attempting 11.20's in about a month there...couple of 11.50's at 7400lbs. last year..i like numidia's end of the track, slight incline......:Cheer:

wow thats about 4 hrs not too bad if i knew about it sooner i prolly would have thanks for the heads up never herd of that track

Whats going on at Numidia? I'll be at E-town some friday nights embarrassing myself and I'll be running at the XDP event this summer.

Whats going on at Numidia? I'll be at E-town some friday nights embarrassing myself and I'll be running at the XDP event this summer.

that xdp event is a joke, ive never seen such a bad turnout.and they give barely anything to the racers..:umno:

that xdp event is a joke, ive never seen such a bad turnout.and they give barely anything to the racers..:umno:

I hear they are trying to make it better for this year. I didn't make it to the last one. We need to get the word out to all the NE diesel guys.

I hear they are trying to make it better for this year. I didn't make it to the last one. We need to get the word out to all the NE diesel guys.

Last year they said it was going to be better, so many east coast chapters on CF knew about it and it still sucked. I have to agree with mulisha, its not a good show but I was there for the few years they had it.
I'm looking forward to Warren and Sussex county fairground pulls this year, hope they have a good turnout, the XDP pulling truck should go to that, that'll be good marketing for them.

I checked out the NADM 2011 rules and I'm alittle unclear on some things, It says for work class if I have a cat/muffler I need 3/8" grade 5+ bolts through the exhaust behing the turbo but I'm straight pipe'd so I'm not sure what I do. I think the 2.6 class requires them regardless of muffler and I would probably want to pull that class soon so should I just do the bolt thing now? I'm welding up traction bars and a hitch now, making the hole 3.75" I just want to make sure i have all things covered.

I checked out the NADM 2011 rules and I'm alittle unclear on some things, It says for work class if I have a cat/muffler I need 3/8" grade 5+ bolts through the exhaust behing the turbo but I'm straight pipe'd so I'm not sure what I do. I think the 2.6 class requires them regardless of muffler and I would probably want to pull that class soon so should I just do the bolt thing now? I'm welding up traction bars and a hitch now, making the hole 3.75" I just want to make sure i have all things covered.

Yeah i would just put them in the downpipe, Mine are downstream near the trans

Ok thanks, I'm still unclear on some rules, seems like alot of the things I was going to do were only mandatory for 2.6 class and on. I'm looking to DD still till I cant anymore, what do you think? a 2.6 class puller as a DD?

NJLLY did you head to atco Saturday? Not sure if it was you but i saw an nasty looking dmax at the intersection of Tuckerton and Oakshade. Dark blue i think crew cab short bed looked lowered with rims?

Just dont go driving around blowin smoke its killing our hobby/sport by making us a huge emission target and making all the cops bust our ass about stacks and exhaust and all that stuff:Cheer:

Just dont go driving around blowin smoke its killing our hobby/sport by making us a huge emission target and making all the cops bust our ass about stacks and exhaust and all that stuff:Cheer:

thanks for the tip..lol:Cheer:

Back