Who will be racing in New Jersey this year?

lol sry im just baffled by the amount of 16 year olds that LOVE just blowin smoke and think cuz it smokes they have 1200hp so everytime i hear someone say the word street truck and doin somthing to it i gotta chime in lol sry again .. but hell yea build a 2.6 street truck u should make a thread about your build i like seeing that stuff it helps guys like me that have an idea but need help with the details

I'll be doing some TNT at Island and E-town as mods make there way on the truck. No racing this season due to lack of $$.

lol sry im just baffled by the amount of 16 year olds that LOVE just blowin smoke and think cuz it smokes they have 1200hp so everytime i hear someone say the word street truck and doin somthing to it i gotta chime in lol sry again .. but hell yea build a 2.6 street truck u should make a thread about your build i like seeing that stuff it helps guys like me that have an idea but need help with the details

I hear ya man, my truck doesnt smoke at all unless I'm racing and get on it hard which isnt ever done on the street. I'm in the process on looking for a beater so i can "build" the dodge, doing too many things with the dodge kinda sucks,I'm looking for a "normal" pickup to pull my duck boat and decoys early in the morning without having an obnoxious diesel waking up the neighborhood. I'll have to make a thread on the "build" when it eventually happens.

Back