Winter Upgrades

Greg's Christmas present to himself, pulling a RUNNING engine from a truck not coated in oil and antifreeze underneath LOL LOL

Looking good!

Is that cooler/console sfi approved? If so, do you have a link, I need one!

I'm hoping to get a new seat in my truck too. Hopefully before spring! It will go well with some of my other additions hehe

Is that cooler/console sfi approved? If so, do you have a link, I need one!

LOL Rob!! I knew someone was going to comment on that! LOL

The cooler was my seat for moving the truck around after I took the other seats out. :hehe:

LOL Rob!! I knew someone was going to comment on that! LOL

The cooler was my seat for moving the truck around after I took the other seats out. :hehe:

Cum on now Greg. Rumor has it that's the new secret natural gas collection unit and that it's out for certification.

very easy to remove the ac pump- just swap the idler/tensioner to the next hole over and i will look up the belt number i used on my truck
i used #223
IMG00559-20100831-1717.jpg

you play with that SSR anymore? my motor is apart and will getting some new parts/refreshening and hopefully be a new monster come spring

Last edited:
Thanks Joel.

I will play with the ssr some more in the spring. Will work on uping the duration some.

I figured the cooler was for the beers while bolting the new seat in!

I'm having a hard time getting motivated to pull the engine from my gasser race car, since it is still running at the end of the season for a change! I have one cylinder with a mis-machined wall, so I'm swapping over to another block and throwing in rings and bearings.

Besides, don't need to change the oil that often anyway because it basically never sees the road anymore.

You mean since the engine never lasts long enough to need to change the oil...it self drains itself when it wants anyway...

Sorry, had to do it....upgrades look good though....
Chris:D

yes dual cp3 (03 motor) ac deleted
:Cheer:

Thanks Joel.

Did you go under or over the idler pulley? Not having the head on it is hard to tell but it looks like there will be little to no "bite" on the idler going over it with the 2nd cp3 up there. I was thinking of going under it an machining the grooves off the pulley.

Just the front bench was 210 lbs??

Damn, next time I go to the track I'm going to take both of mine out and sit on a cooler. :lolly:

Back