Women of Diesel racing

hillarytcoe

diesel queen
Im new to this board, not so new to racing, and was just curious how many other females there were. Make yourself known, and what have you done in racing?!

Last edited:
Hi Hillary, I'm Anna. I got my drag racing start similar to the way you did, Greg taught me ALOT about racing. The rest I figured out on my own. I got out of the whole racing scene for several years and now I'm thinking of a come-back. Welcome to the site, I think you'll fit right in.

hillarytcoe said:
Im new to this board, not so new to racing, and was just curious how many other females there were. Make yourself known, and what have you done in racing?!

My wife just got out of rehab, I'm going to take her to the mall for some glamour photos, where did you get yours ?

Fletcher said:
My wife just got out of rehab, I'm going to take her to the mall for some glamour photos, where did you get yours ?

Ooof..tough crowd LOL LOL

Welcome to CompDiesel hillarytcoe

These guys just all wish they had boobs to get good grounds for another "mine are bigger than yours" contest.

Jealous crowd.

Is it not weird how all the racing girls hung out with Greg? Remind me to stick to sled pulling, huh?

Sometimes on Friday nights I put a skirt and wig on and do some street racin does this count.

DirtyBlonde said:
Is it not weird how all the racing girls hung out with Greg? Remind me to stick to sled pulling, huh?

What is it they say?

"I hang out with him because he doent present a threat........ and he can dress very well"

LOL

Fletcher said:

Now Bill... Play nice! LOL

Timbeaux38 said:
What is it they say?

"I hang out with him because he doent present a threat........ and he can dress very well"

LOL

haha....:eek:wned: :hehe:

Timbeaux38 said:
What is it they say?

LOL

I was thinking the same thing but you put it much nicer than I would have LOL LOL
j/k Greggy :hehe:

Timbeaux38 said:
What is it they say?

LOL

:hehe: Not threatening? You've seen the facial expressions the man makes. And with those capri pants? Puhlease!
I'm sure Hillary learned everything she knows about modeling from that runway threat of a man.

DirtyBlonde said:
:hehe: Not threatening? You've seen the facial expressions the man makes. And with those capri pants? Puhlease!
I'm sure Hillary learned everything she knows about modeling from that runway threat of a man.

BBwwaaaahahah LOL LOL :eek:wned:

Timbeaux38 said:
What is it they say?

"I hang out with him because he doent present a threat........ and he can CROSSdress very well"

LOL
He puts the drag in drag racing.

paulb said:
Now Bill... Play nice! LOL

Ok, ok, ok I'll come clean. I have a inferiority complex. I've been suffering for years, This has severely crippled me with the lack of confidence and inferiority feelings. I have come to realize that I often lacked seriously in good judgment and good sense, My insecurities penciled during the slow development of things in my adolescents years. In seemed like the balloon just didn't get all the helium… Anyways, this would later become detrimental in my high school relationships.:doh:

My opinion.... the REAL women of diesel drag racing are the ones that actually do the diesel drag racing, women like KAT and Rhotten Rhonda. ( does Sheila Perry race as I don't want to not include her too---)

Not someone who jumped in someones bosses truck and did some minimal testing in a borrowed racer of a driver of a owners truck......

Sorry but no offense....

RacinDuallie said:
My opinion.... the REAL women of diesel drag racing are the ones that actually do the diesel drag racing, women like KAT and Rhotten Rhonda. ( does Sheila Perry race as I don't want to not include her too---)

Not someone who jumped in someones bosses truck and did some minimal testing in a borrowed racer of a driver of a owners truck......

Sorry but no offense....

Can I get an amen for the man?

Back