Women of Diesel racing

DirtyBlonde said:
:hehe: Not threatening? You've seen the facial expressions the man makes. And with those capri pants? Puhlease!
I'm sure Hillary learned everything she knows about modeling from that runway threat of a man.

Nat gets a gold star for the above post...:hehe:

Hey Hillary,

:welcome:

I'm a female. I've been at the race track with my husband since we met. I think it was our second date :what:

We have a race truck now (Mini Me) and are building another truck - lighter and faster but a replica of our present truck. He is teaching me to drag race and I'm looking forward to making my first pass. I don't think there is such a thing as a man or woman sport.

Congratulations on your accomplishments and I look forward to shaking your hand someday.

Thanks,
Vivian

I have been drag racing since 2000, when I made the first pass in McRat's 2000 SS just to shut him up. Since that pass I have been living my life 1/4 mile at a time. In 2002 we bought the Z06 my best pass so far is 11.36 @ 120.67. Then we started racing diesel trucks in 2004. I have probably made 500 plus passes in the 1/4 mile and 6 or so sled pulls.

My goal now is to run a 10 in Casper :woohoo:

Timbeaux38 said:
What is it they say?

"I hang out with him because he doent present a threat........ and he can dress very well"

LOL

HA HA that schits is funny:hehe:

Welcome Hillarytcoe..... Come on guys, give her a break.. Atleast she's here. This will lead to the addiction that most of us share.

Fletcher said:
My wife just got out of rehab, I'm going to take her to the mall for some glamour photos, where did you get yours ?

hahahahhahaha, is it too much?

Jff24Gordn said:
He puts the drag in drag racing.

Its not that Greg didnt present a threat, he was just the only guy that would give me a chance at 16 without something in return.

as of now, try something with me and get your face ripped off. I think Greg is number one witness of this, ey Greg?

hah.

i understand being a chick gives you a bit of an advantage when it comes to marketing. I tried to fight this for a long time. So much that i got good enough at racing to not feel so insecure when the announcer put "girl" in with my name. I respect any woman who properly uses her marketing potential and backs it up with talent, nothing less.

note to sponsors: that means no bikinis.
:umno:

to any potential sponsors that want to provide me with a vehicle......... bikini's are entirely do-able........... now Hillary is a model and I'm a mom so you would probably prefer her in a bikini but still i'm willing to wear one if it gets me a race car

*edit* this was not intended to offend Hillary in any way, nor was it a cry for attention, i also will not be posting any pics of myself in said bikinis in this or any other thread

On a race track - there are no differences- we all become racers.....:woohoo: :rockwoot:

hillarytcoe said:
Its not that Greg didnt present a threat, he was just the only guy that would give me a chance at 16 without something in return.

as of now, try something with me and get your face ripped off. I think Greg is number one witness of this, ey Greg?

hah.
:what: :what: :poke: :pop:

I think I am going to call sanjaya for my next project.
In a bikini!
I am going to be promoting my new air box, 40hp over the
banks that only gains 39hp
It will have a filter element made from a thong, and a
cover with a picture of elton john holding a dr. performance
injector!

Last edited:
hillarytcoe said:
i understand being a chick gives you a bit of an advantage when it comes to marketing. I tried to fight this for a long time. So much that i got good enough at racing to not feel so insecure when the announcer put "girl" in with my name. I respect any woman who properly uses her marketing potential and backs it up with talent, nothing less.

note to sponsors: that means no bikinis.
:umno:

Wow, you sound pretty sane for a chic. :D

Hi, I'm Sarah. This is my second season racing with the NHRDA. I race my VW Jetta TDI. Last year, I was the first girl to win an NHRDA drag race event, and I also got the purse for the first perfect light during competition rounds. Right now, I'm tied for second in the points series. And I'm with you girls, the attention because I'm cute is a little uncomfortable, but it got my season paid for this year plus some extra. So, I guess it's worth it.

I'm married to Mr.Deez. He doesn't do much racing anymore because he is busy with his motorsports promotions company. Plus, I think he would be way too embarrassed to have his ass handed to him by his wife in front of everyone. LOL

Jeff2 said:
I think I am going to call sanjaya for my next project.
In a bikini!
I am going to be promoting my new air box, 40hp over the
banks that only gains 39hp
It will have a filter element made from a thong, and a
cover with a picture of elton john holding a dr. performance
injector!

Sanjaya gets Garmonized? LOL :hehe::hehe::hehe:

I know if I had breasteses, I'd probably never leave the house let alone make it to the race track

.................. I think he is referring to the fact that Greg used to drive for Doc..........but I could be wrong.....

I think dr.performance and Banks are marketing masters,
thats all!!

Last edited:
Back