world finals results

looks like you where lined up way to the left, and the camera man has major shake. nice to talk with you at the track very nice car.

looks like you where lined up way to the left, and the camera man has major shake. nice to talk with you at the track very nice car.

Thanks, it was great to meet you and your father as well. I felt I was in the groove at the time anyways... it about shook the teeth out of my head I know that. Camrea guy got scared and thought I was in the wall, and said he dropped the camrea down to see what he needed to do to help, at that point nothing can be done so keep the camrea up and rolling. It felt like it shook as bad at the 1/8th and then again at the 1000' as it did off the line.
After watching you take the win in PS with that Cummins I sure wanted to follow suit with this 12v in TD, it just was not in the cards for me. Congrats again on your win!
Ryan

Wow I would like to see that run. Pretty hard to see it with that video. Who was the videographer,, lol. Does anyone else happen to have that run on video to share with us?

I got a call from Banks today, they said they have some video of it also. I would like to see a better view of it, I was on and off of it a bunch of times it felt like it was on ice skates. In the earlier video posted you see me come back in the screen sideways after bumping it agian at the 1000'

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rNGaCwjLHg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rNGaCwjLHg[/ame]

LOL Ken you just need to leave your ego at home next time and run one class!LOL And if you want to race Smitty just ask Dale for a grudge match bif I'm sure he would have obliged you. It would have been a great crowd pleaser!

That was my choice. Truck should be able to make more then a few passes in a weekend. It did all last year and last weekends failure was not caused by too many passes, just a new tranny that only had 10 passes on it, last years tranny had 80+ without failure.

I'll be running both classes again next season as I expect more from the truck than it showed me last weekend.

That was my choice. Truck should be able to make more then a few passes in a weekend. It did all last year and last weekends failure was not caused by too many passes, just a new tranny that only had 10 passes on it, last years tranny had 80+ without failure.

I'll be running both classes again next season as I expect more from the truck than it showed me last weekend.

Like I said Rob, I was just kidding Ken. Maxed Out is a very impressive and if you guys get it to go rounds it will be hard to beat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFRxQGTkp2U

Major tire shake at the hit, then freeze it early on at 1.08 seconds in and look for shake again so hard theres several inches under the Rt. rear tire. Have no idea why the sounds not working. 62# leave on both kits
Ryan

Besides being slightly out of the groove to the right, did the altered ever do this before running two kits on it? Progressive controller? If not I would bet it is the shock of both kits at WOT.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhe8B_ZfYVw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhe8B_ZfYVw[/ame]

Super Steet Final Race.

Congrats to Brian

Thats twice now this year the parts truck ends up second to J&R.

We thought a consistant dependable high 10 truck would win events but it keeps getting second so I guess we will have to make some changes.

Besides being slightly out of the groove to the right, did the altered ever do this before running two kits on it? Progressive controller? If not I would bet it is the shock of both kits at WOT.

It was literally the first time that kits ever been armed, I run the car 98% of the time on fuel only. When Ive sprayed it in the past a few times its just been the small sol. kit [button on the steering wheel] that I put in the car to aid in spooling if it was needed. The big kit came on flowing .125 at 40# boost, soon as I felt it come on it started to try and push through the trans brake. I got back on the service brakes hard but still tripped the red while doing so. Ive got one more shot in a couple weeks to see how it will run like on the spray. Think I'll leave around 25-30 so the smack comes in while rolling out a bit then jump on the second kit if thiers any traction to be had. The 8.27 pass was with the spool stage .073... I hoping that other .125 will put me in the 7's.

In the earlier video posted you see me come back in the screen sideways after bumping it agian at the 1000'
LOL, the view in the video is almost exactly what I could see from behind you in the staging lanes - I just saw the far right side of your lane, and I kept seeing you pop into my view (which meant you were almost into the right wall at that moment)... Awesome driving job, keeping it upright and off the wall!

Did anyone happen to remember (or better yet, catch on video) our MPH on the pass against the Banks truck? I know the ET was 8.801, and the mph was 154.xx, can't remember the last 2 digits of the mph. The timeslip got lost, probably blew away in the wind as we were packing things up.

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

have a picture of it 8.801 154.32

Got home last night man that drive sucks. Had problems with both semi truck and trailer but thanks to Brad and the GJ Crew we were back on the road in a couple of hours.

I want to thank all the competitors for making the 1st ever NHRDA World Finals such a success.

We will be working on getting the pictures uploaded to NHRDA website by early next week.

Glad you guys got home in one piece Randy - sounds like everyone had travel issues, either going out (Riley and a turbo on the motorhome) or coming back.

We'll have some of our video up soon - will post when it's available.

have a picture of it 8.801 154.32

Michael I have a video of that run I am working on getting it loaded up on here.
Thanks guys!

Got home last night man that drive sucks. Had problems with both semi truck and trailer but thanks to Brad and the GJ Crew we were back on the road in a couple of hours.

I want to thank all the competitors for making the 1st ever NHRDA World Finals such a success.

We will be working on getting the pictures uploaded to NHRDA website by early next week.

Thanks for putting this on, and sorry to hear you had problems! What were the issues? Glad the G&J guys were able to help!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

We lost a wheel bearing in the tow truck, lucky we were still in the pits in Topeka and could get a new one. Also blew a tire on the race trailer coming out in Colorado and ruined the same tire on the wheel the bearing went out on going home. Some of the belting in the radial came apart inside and the tire while not flat had a big dish in it and made the truck pull to the left and was difficult to drive.

One more think I thing should be addressed in Prostreet is not allow the trucks to be pulled to the starting line or back to the pits unless it is broken. I think you should have to drive it to the line and back to the pits. Leave the towing to the Prostock and Top Diesel guys if they want to.

One more think I thing should be addressed in Prostreet is not allow the trucks to be pulled to the starting line or back to the pits unless it is broken. I think you should have to drive it to the line and back to the pits. Leave the towing to the Prostock and Top Diesel guys if they want to.

Ken, are you trying to eliminate your competition?:poke: Our block is filled and so is Smitty's and TS's. The :rules: don't say anything about it and why does it even matter? It is really no advantage, it is more of a pain in the ass if you want the truth. So pull your truck to the line if it bothers you so much. You will only need a 13k RTV, Mule, Gator etc... the smaller stuff won't pull our heavy truck any way.

Next I'll bet your gonna b!tch about us using either to start the trucks!

Hell I say no laptops, down loaders or electronic tuning between rounds!:stab:

Man it seems like everyone had issues leaving, our tow truck froied the motor 900 miles from home and thank god rudys was about an hour behind us and had another truck to tow us to his shop where we were able to fix my truck and get home twp days later

Back