worlds quickest 1st gen

How much work is actually done to the worlds quickest first gen? If you want to tell please do, but if you want to keep it a secret I can understand.

I got a buddy with a first gen ran 283 rwhp at IDP dyno day, but that was without his new head work or larger injectors. You think he would be up there for a top contender in quickest first gen?

If you grenaded a input, then you sir should be proud! More info on how it happened please.

hey c12h26 im still waiting would like to get some of your input..
i want your definition on a true 1stgen..

How much work is actually done to the worlds quickest first gen? If you want to tell please do, but if you want to keep it a secret I can understand.

If the P-pump never came out and everybody was stuck on the VE for another four years, I imagine that 700 HP VE's would be as common place as 1000 HP P-pumps and 800+ would be seen on nitrous. They'd blow apart like clockwork, but if you put the time and money into one that goes into the aftermarket P-pumps they could be made respectable.

But there's just no reason to put that kind of effort into a rotary pump, unless you're part of the fringe that thrives on being different.

If the P-pump never came out and everybody was stuck on the VE for another four years, I imagine that 700 HP VE's would be as common place as 1000 HP P-pumps and 800+ would be seen on nitrous. They'd blow apart like clockwork, but if you put the time and money into one that goes into the aftermarket P-pumps they could be made respectable.

But there's just no reason to put that kind of effort into a rotary pump, unless you're part of the fringe that thrives on being different.

Understandable, but he like to keep his truck a true ve system. He has talked about p-pumping it but then it wont be a first gen truck, in his eyes. Which I can agree, because build with what you got and to the best of your ability.

by worlds fastest 1st gen we're talking the whole truck right? not just a VE pumped motor in something else.... just asking :)

i think everyone has there own rules they say c12h26 is the fastest now so i want to see what he says..

oh one person said he is, so i guess he must me the master,LOL... JK

Oh well i am having fun!

Understandable, but he like to keep his truck a true ve system. He has talked about p-pumping it but then it wont be a first gen truck, in his eyes. Which I can agree, because build with what you got and to the best of your ability.

I'm in the same boat with my first gen (ie. fringe), I'm just acknowledging the futility of it.

by worlds fastest 1st gen we're talking the whole truck right? not just a VE pumped motor in something else.... just asking :)

If for some reason somebody wanted to put a VE 6B into another vehicle, then we might consider it, but I don't think there is a fast VE 6B in another vehicle that is in the running for any titles, so it's a moot point.

12.43 Fuel Only and a little water.

Oh, my bad.

I personally would consider a VE 12 valve in a Chevy Dually to be a first gen. The engine is the special part.

Can't we get somebody to just go all out on a VE and get to the 10's and end this for a while? This quibbling over 12's is kinda lame. Granted, if I was even sniffing the 12's I'd be trying to discredit all of you guys for the coveted fastest first gen record.

Hell, I'd be trying to cheat my way into the titular bragging rights if I was sniffing the 13's. :woohoo:

well c12h26 went 12.56 with stock turbo and injectors with the famous :nos:
lets see what he can do on fuel only see how good he really is...

Oh, my bad.

I personally would consider a VE 12 valve in a Chevy Dually to be a first gen. The engine is the special part.

Can't we get somebody to just go all out on a VE and get to the 10's and end this for a while? This quibbling over 12's is kinda lame. Granted, if I was even sniffing the 12's I'd be trying to discredit all of you guys for the coveted fastest first gen record.

Hell, I'd be trying to cheat my way into the titular bragging rights if I was sniffing the 13's. :woohoo:

Sorry, Its in the 1984 D100

Back