Your Opinions on 500hp 6.0 build..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the inconvenient reality infusion.

I'll just leave you with a little light reading...

http://www.autosafety.org/fords-diesel-drama-drags

Denial is an ugly thing.

:bang OFF TOPIC Even the opener said knock it off dude. Cmon now!!!

BTW I'm sure that 12,000 is not that large of a percentage of how many 6.0's are on the road. I used to think the exact same way about that motor as you, UNTIL I GOT ONE! Get over it and get outta here man, or at least be quiet.

:bang OFF TOPIC Even the opener said knock it off dude. Cmon now!!!

BTW I'm sure that 12,000 is not that large of a percentage of how many 6.0's are on the road. I used to think the exact same way about that motor as you, UNTIL I GOT ONE! Get over it and get outta here man, or at least be quiet.

So.....

OFF TOPIC Even the opener said knock it off dude. Cmon now!!!

And then one line down...

Gee. If you're so adamant about it being off-topic, and for everyone to drop it..... then why don't you?

Then your dumb ass is actually shocked when I respond to you, lol.

:hehe:

Btw, does your 6 leaker make 500rwhp? I don't recall your answer.

A news article from almost 4 years ago. That's quite informative. Here is a wiki on bloodletting. It was the most common medical practice performed by doctors from antiquity up to the late 19th century, a time span of almost 2,000 years. Wikimedia

I hope you realize, that the rest of the world's having caught on to the fact that the 6oh was a pile of sh*t years back only worsens the public perception of your mental status in that you still haven't figured out what everyone else apparently already had nailed 4 years ago...

So in your analogy with the bloodletting.... are you telling me that you chose a doctor that still practices bloodletting? Do you choose to be as clueless about your medicine as you do about light diesels? Cause just with bloodletting, the majority now realize what a pile the 6oh was, yet you still choose to use them.

That is literally how your analogy plays out as you presented it.

:doh:

Last edited:
Well you idiots took this one straight to hell with Charles leading the way.
Think about this Chuck...why does every single thread you post in turn into a pissing contest? You are the most sanctimonius son of a b!tch I've ever run across. In your head...you're never wrong. Maybe you need a break from here just like PSN...you're a very smart guy...but you don't need to be on the Internet.

The rest of you regulars here know damn well this isn't how things are done here. Keep up with the personal attacks and bashing and see what happens next...I dare you.

With that...this one is done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back