02 GMC built motor puller

gainer16

puller for sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well i never thought i would be saying this but here it goes. I am selling my puller so i can start working on a new project. here is a few details as to what it is...

2002 GMC CCSB....Currently a 2.6/2.8 class puller. It is a very competitive truck in both classes and even hangs in the 3.0 class.

here is some more info:

All of the work on this truck has been done by either myself or Mark Broviak and Larry Waterman of Danville Performance.

motor: motor was freshened up in 2010 with a new block and crank with all new bearings and as well as new main caps. Also the motor is equipped with socal heads, carrillo rods, custom mahle pistons, custom injectors, cam and so on. The turbo on it is a custom s400 with a 2.6 cover on it but i have a bushed 2.8 cover that also can be a 3.0 cover as well. it is a completely built race/pull motor. Has headers and up pipes as well. The tuning on the truck was done by Mark Broviak at Danville Performance.

chassis: an ats extreme tranny, custom suspension, rear axles are done, eaton e-locker and all the rest of the necessary pulling parts.

some accomplishments with this truck include: 2009 Diesel Power Challenge competitior, 2009 Fass Diesel Nationals 2.6 winner, 3rd overall scheids 2008, 4th overall scheids 2009, 2nd COTPC points 2008 and several time winner across ohio, indiana, and kentucky in 2008-2010

the truck is a turn key unit that will work for either the 2.6 or 2.8 class as it sets but the motor could be used for even bigger classes. This truck is a proven winner and will compete with any truck in the country. i will provide more detailed information upon serious inquiries about the motor and the chassis set up. Price is $65,000 but i am open to offers. thanks to all in advance

Attachments

• 2010 puller.jpg
    2010 puller.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 0
Bump for a GREAT running truck. Like stated above, its a proven winner.

you should take it to bunker hill friday nite for 2.6. its always a good turnout with great running trucks!

here are some more pics of it

Attachments

• IMAG0025.jpg
    IMAG0025.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 0
more pics

Attachments

• IMAG0027.jpg
    IMAG0027.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG0028.jpg
    IMAG0028.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 0
I cant believe u washed it.. now its not going to run as good...lol jkjk see you tonight man! bump for a awsome truck..

afternoon bump for a great running truck an one of my best friends...u can just sign it over to me gainer lol

bump,

Hey Matt, you interested in selling just the motor and trans and all the wiring? A good friend of mine is going to put a Dmax in a 85 Chevy Crew Cab Dually, on coils and 40's. Right now he's lookin a for the motor