02 GMC built motor puller

ok guys.... this truck is going through a public auction the 21st of february. this will be both an online auction and also someone can bid in person at the sale. here is the link to the website where you can view and bid. bidding is available now if im not mistaken all the way up until the sale day. truck still sells as a turn key 2.6 puller with all the mods listed above in this thread.

Pulling truck | Proxibid

any questions let me know....

wtf....! lol Ive never seen this before... good luck with the sell matt and someone will not be dissapointed!

:what: best lucky. you know if mark is going to be testing efi on the dodges being he seemed to know what he was doing with the above for sale chevy??

Could you pm me a phone number where i could get ahold of you about the truck.Im still interested in it I was interested last fall aswell but had some family problems come up,all cleared up now tho!! Thanks alot

it will actually be auctioned off on monday afternoon at 2. so you can bid then online as well so dont miss out

Last edited:
What did the bids go up to? I couldn't get my computer to load up and then it said passed.

i heard through the vine that he got tired of holding on to it so he let it go for 27,500 at the sale...that would of been the buy of the century