02 GMC built motor puller

Nope, im still the proud owner of it! Another season of pulling for this kid!

Pull another year matt! will be the best competitive year ever.. Im going with a danville truck at top though....again!!

Well this just goes to show us all just how weak the market is for these highly modded trucks, bid less then half the original asking price which I know is less then what it cost to build it. I was trying to sell mine last year for 40K which was at least 25K less then I have in it and not one bite. So to hell with it, I'm driving it and racing it. Love the fact that NHRDA adopted an 11.90 class, can turn it down and have some fun without having to run brackets. Maybe make it live for a while. Good luck with your pulling season Matt.

Well this just goes to show us all just how weak the market is for these highly modded trucks, bid less then half the original asking price which I know is less then what it cost to build it. I was trying to sell mine last year for 40K which was at least 25K less then I have in it and not one bite. So to hell with it, I'm driving it and racing it. Love the fact that NHRDA adopted an 11.90 class, can turn it down and have some fun without having to run brackets. Maybe make it live for a while. Good luck with your pulling season Matt.

yea i know what you mean....mine has been on the market since last june and havent had but 2 people halfway interested in it. everyone wants one but wont even come close to wanting to pay for a well built truck. they think they can build them cheaper....there in for a little eye opening there id say.

thanks tho i hope to have another good year and pray i dont have a lot of carnage!!!!!!!!!:ft:

Pull another year matt! will be the best competitive year ever.. Im going with a danville truck at top though....again!!

This year will be sweet forsure! Danny, I think there will be a few Danville trucks up front this year...:poke:

This year will be sweet forsure! Danny, I think there will be a few Danville trucks up front this year...:poke:[/QUOTE

I hope so too! I know I will be chasing matt jt and derek though.. will be a tough year...

That short ugly sob wouldnt have a chance... Ive seen him fight... He fights like 5 year old in a pillow sack!