03/04 updates?

Well the age of your trucks is a consideration. Not many companies bother to add support for a vehicle that is now 10 years old! If life was so rosy on the programming front for 03-05 Cummins we wouldn't have a thread like this would we? ;)

EFILive supports MOST GM Gassers from 1999-Current. In the last 2 years they switched/added/changed controllers on many of their platforms. Just looking at the 2013 list of USA GM Powertrain options - we support EVERY SINGLE GM vehicle except 2 - the 1.4L Spark, and the 1.8L Cruze. Add to that we support a bunch of Mexican and Canadian vehicles that are not sold in the USA, along with Australian and Chinese gasser vehicles too.

We will continue to support those who have gotten us where we are. We will continue to provide those customers with the service they have come to expect from us.

Just last night we finished adding 2013 support for the E39 direct injection controller (2.0L, 2.4L, 2.5L, 3.0L 3.6L gassers), and earlier this month added flash support for the Duramax LML.

Development continues, we need to take care of those who take care of us first. Once we finalise a few more of the half finished projects it's back to 03-05 development. Unfortunately it's taken a little longer than 6 weeks to get back, but it's still on the list.

Cheers
Cindy

Well, it just so happens I have taken care of you considering I bought EFI Live almost a year ago now. I sold my smarty in 2010 because from reading all the posts from you guys I thought 03-05 would be out sometime in 2011. Boy, was I wrong. Every single post you guys reassure us development is right around the bend, and every time we come 'round the bend, there is just more bend and no straight talk. If you don't plan to support us, just say so, so I can make new plans.

Well, it just so happens I have taken care of you considering I bought EFI Live almost a year ago now. I sold my smarty in 2010 because from reading all the posts from you guys I thought 03-05 would be out sometime in 2011. Boy, was I wrong. Every single post you guys reassure us development is right around the bend, and every time we come 'round the bend, there is just more bend and no straight talk. If you don't plan to support us, just say so, so I can make new plans.

Are you serious? You act like there is 5 V2s in the world and you own 3.

Are you serious? You act like there is 5 V2s in the world and you own 3.

I think hes just frustrated that he has invested in a product, that we were all led to believe was going to come to fruition in a reasonable time frame. Now that it has drug out well beyond that time frame and constantly being pushed to the end of the line on the priority list its looking like money poorly spent.
I was told not to purchase efi live for my 05 cause there was a high probability it wasnt ever going to be available. Yes, he steered me clear of forking over my money. This was straight from a vendor. Figure he knows something more than us poor souls sitting around being fed crumbs waiting on this product.
If the original plan was to work on sci when all else was caught up and for it to have a low priority in regards to "their established customers" then I feel it would have been best to recommend not purchasing the product in advance.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

If you want EFI live that bad, convert over to the 06 electronics. Thats exactly what i did. Yeah you will pay a little more in the end converting over but if EFI is that big of a deal to you then do it. I was tired of waiting around with help from smarty and efi has proven itself in the dmax crowd and is doing it with us cummins guys that i spent the extra money to be able to use it. When my truck is done it will be well worth the wait and money spent.

Oh man now that you've guilt tripped them if will probably be out next week.

Let's compare....you spent money on a v2 assuming the suppost of SCI would be avaliable soon? That's like buying a set of rims for a truck you might by in the future.

Let's compare your situation to theirs. You spent some money and are out a few hundred. If they put other products on the back burner to support the SCI trucks (which eere only made 3 years so its a narrow market anyways) then they lose hundreds of thousands in product sales. See where im going here?

^^^ I do I do. Agree with your full post there sir definitely about the next week part!

I just don't like it when people say one thing and do another. I guess that makes me old fashioned. :doh:

We've never advocated or suggested to anyone to purchase a product for a particular vehicle where that vehicle support doesn't exist, infact we encourage the complete opposite - if you need to make a decision now, don't consider us, we don't have a product.

It makes no difference if it's in development, in beta or just on the radar. Quite frankly that is a bad business practice that ultimately ends in someone being disappointed.

If you unit is unopened and unused and you would like a refund please PM me.

Cheers
Cindy

We've never advocated or suggested to anyone to purchase a product for a particular vehicle where that vehicle support doesn't exist, infact we encourage the complete opposite - if you need to make a decision now, don't consider us, we don't have a product.

It makes no difference if it's in development, in beta or just on the radar. Quite frankly that is a bad business practice that ultimately ends in someone being disappointed.

If you unit is unopened and unused and you would like a refund please PM me.

Cheers
Cindy

well said cindy!

Cheers
Cindy

Thats not the first time I have read these words from Cindy and probably will not be the last. Well put once again.

So buy a dual ecm harness from Reiff Diesel and run it..... There was a truck at spring fling with his setup on it and it was sweet!

watched a truck with his harness do 917 hp on fuel only this weekend running one of his harnesses/ ecm. 11fifty something with a small shot of nitrous.

yes the harness and ecm set up is forsale from Lee at Reiff Diesel. Get your pocket book out like the rest of us that serious about running it. Or wait tell EFI has the time to finish up the leg work on there end.

Yeah its a descent amount of money but its one of the best investments to make.. not only cause its a good product and tuning.. but also who knows what the sci computer will even provide onced opend up.. is it like 6.7? where we dont have full rpm and limiter controlls? I have numerous guys running this swap on out 6.7s that are bigger builds. benifit of a 6.7 is I can do theres at about 75% of the cost as there can bus awsell which makes for a easy swap..tipm communicates like factory