03/04 updates?

10;4 on the UDC i think it will do everthing that EFI does $.02

Last edited:
I wouldnt expect less of a answer from someone with smarty power.. or ssr in there sig...lol We shall see what it will do.. it doesnt matter if it can or not if the end user doesnt know what he or she is doing with it...

Unfortunately it looks like the newer stuff will always come first, at this rate I doubt we'll ever see the 03-05 stuff. Looks like we're the vp's of the common rail world, lol!

Guess i'm trading trading up to an 06 then. Can't believe there's more market for new trucks then all the 03-05s out there that are driven daily and used for pulling and racing.

Guess i'm trading trading up to an 06 then. Can't believe there's more market for new trucks then all the 03-05s out there that are driven daily and used for pulling and racing.

I feel the same way, but i wouldnt jump the gun. Im waiting to see what Cindy says.

I sure hate to go through all the hard work to sell my truck and buy an 06 or 07 just to run EFI. I've had my 03 since 05 so I'm kind of attached to it not to mention all the work.

well tomorrow is the last day of the month so......... 03/04's pleaseeeeeee
The plan is 2003-05 next, however we need to do some more pre-work to confirm that this is the path we will take.

10;4 on the UDC i think it will do everthing that EFI does $.02
Maybe with tuning, but do you plan on tuning using your SOTP measurements, guessing or using EFILive to comprehensively log to determine what is going on? It's not the tuning that separates EFILive from any other product on the market, it's the data logging capabilities, these will be further enhanced with our Custom OS data logging features scheduled for release shortly.

Cheers
Cindy

The plan is 2003-05 next, however we need to do some more pre-work to confirm that this is the path we will take.

Maybe with tuning, but do you plan on tuning using your SOTP measurements, guessing or using EFILive to comprehensively log to determine what is going on? It's not the tuning that separates EFILive from any other product on the market, it's the data logging capabilities, these will be further enhanced with our Custom OS data logging features scheduled for release shortly.

Cheers
Cindy

yeah yeah yeah booooo yeah

if this was cf someone would have interrupted with a question regarding efi and its effect on smoke switch operation.