03/04 updates?

It is quite possible that he falls into one of the above categories.

Cheers
Cindy

It's also Very possible he falls into many other catagories that have Nothing to do with tuning. lol

But if he helps ya, good deal.

I was afraid this was not going to be developed. Thanks for comming back for the 03-05 guys

Its a running joke Cindy, sorry. :hehe:

:doh: I was going to follow up with my statement, or he could just be talking BS.....but that's not a nice way to treat a potential customer LOL! Looks like I should have said what I thought rather than be politically correct! :doh:

Has Ross or Paul had a chance to dive into the SCI ecm or into the communication process yet?

The plan is 2003-05 next, however we need to do some more pre-work to confirm that this is the path we will take.
Cheers
Cindy

Soooo, any news for us??? It has been almost a month since you posted this little teaser.

The boys are working through what is necessary to get this done. When it's ready for the hands of the beta testers I'll provide an update.

They are still finalising other projects as this one commences - we released support for a new GM controller just this week, so while you don't see any announcements as such for the 03-05, there is progress behind the scenes.

Cheers
Cindy

hope this is still being worked on. I know "patient" but this is like being 5 & trying to fall asleep on christmas eve. Waiting, Hoping, Praying. My brother is getting this for his truck soon. His is a 06, lucky Ahole.

hope this is still being worked on. I know "patient" but this is like being 5 & trying to fall asleep on christmas eve. Waiting, Hoping, Praying. My brother is getting this for his truck soon. His is a 06, lucky Ahole.

who is doing his tuning?

Last edited:
Anxiously waiting to, buddy has an 06 taking it to fleece can get it to about 540hp on stock truck thats insane

Keep Waiting guys. I was told got few things to fix on 6.7 before move on to the sci project.

God I hate cummins forum can someone move the post over here to a more legit forum?

Sent from my smartass phone

Excuse my ignorance but, can I buy EFI Live for my H2, and when it comes out for the 04s, use it on my truck? What all would need to be purchased? Just a license?