03/04 updates?

Keep up the good work Cindy, plenty of us will be here ready when it is.

F the haters Cindy. Thank you for keeping us updated.

Can't wait for EFI Live

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Same thoughts I had.

Andy, EFI has been around longer than 99.9 percent of the companys building software for the diesel pickups. They probably support 10 times more platforms/vehicles. They know thier chit. They aren't just some company jumping in to make another buck.
No need to get in a hurry. It's coming!

How are things going? any particular years that seem to be a problem?? just a thought, if it gets figured out for one year, it might be nice to let it be sold, and add more years as they get figured out. Just a thought, knowing how strange each model year is from the next. Is there any help we can offer from this end? Need anymore ecm numbers? anything, just ask and we will help if we can.

I read on CF that the cummins-tuner newsletter is asking for beta testers....Is this true?

Same thoughts I had.

Andy, EFI has been around longer than 99.9 percent of the companys building software for the diesel pickups. They probably support 10 times more platforms/vehicles. They know thier chit. They aren't just some company jumping in to make another buck.
No need to get in a hurry. It's coming!

I meant efi live support for the cummins platform.

I've seen it a few vehicles. Slick stuff

How are things going? any particular years that seem to be a problem?? just a thought, if it gets figured out for one year, it might be nice to let it be sold, and add more years as they get figured out. Just a thought, knowing how strange each model year is from the next. Is there any help we can offer from this end? Need anymore ecm numbers? anything, just ask and we will help if we can.

Hey, I know what your implying about releasing different model years first..... Hmmm, unless if it's the 03/04's first then I'm alright with that. :woohoo:

More along the line of if they get a certain ecm figured out we are competent enough to verify and only use it on one that works.

Nothing new, we are still actively working on this platform in development

Cheers
Cindy

Watching for this .. Only good things heard from all that have used EFI.. including Chebies

I just fell out of the chair................a question was asked and then the question was answered!!!

You will not get any better customer support than the EFILive crew. Bar none.

I have had Cindy PM me asking to help with a problem that I had. She wasnt sure about the problem so she asked one of the developers about it and had a responce to me within an hour.

Now thats customer service. You wont find that with the other box tuner out there.

Hope all the masters get it figured out! I'm chomping at the bit to run it

Waiting patiently. This is giving me time to finish everything else, once tuned I will be done. On this truck. For the time being.

beta testers... I'm willing to do anything, I mean anything!! :hehe:

He wants to be a beta tester...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxWJd3w3QPs&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxWJd3w3QPs&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Back