03/04 updates?

Excuse my ignorance but, can I buy EFI Live for my H2, and when it comes out for the 04s, use it on my truck? What all would need to be purchased? Just a license?

You can do that, as long as you get the new v2 (blue one) with both gm and cummins tuning options. Or gm option now and cummins option later when 03-05 tuning becomes available. That is if you want to have your own v2, instead of just having them tuned by someone. So many choices.

Somewhere I read once before listed each operating system EFILive covers. Was rather neat. Wish I had saved it.

Any updates? It's mid 2012! I thought it was gonna be out by now! :lolly: The anticipation is killing me. I bought the V2 months ago. :bang

Any updates? It's mid 2012! I thought it was gonna be out by now! :lolly: The anticipation is killing me. I bought the V2 months ago. :bang

If it was easy, you'd having tuning solutions available everywhere.

They are making progress on the infrastructure required, but it's not on items that are tangible for our customers and testers to see. When we have something that is tangible I promise I'll post it.

Cheers
Cindy

I wish EFI would come out wthin this yr for us 03-05 ppl....on what I have right now isn't working right on my truck....it's like it's a diff. truck on each start up.

Hey 03-05 guys I hate to bust your bubble but the reason it is not out yet is because they have been top secretly been working on it for us vp guys!!!!!!:shake:LOL

nah they are just in a state of shock and awe of the power that they have unleashed, and need to figure a way to tone it down to avoid world domination.

I'll be honest I might go sell my 12v Dually I just bought and get an early cr if they bring it out soon.

*bdh**bdh**bdh*
Posting development code means nothing to most people, so there is no point in doing so.

I could post nice screen shots of maps, but then that just gets everyone excited when the reality is we need to finish the code stuff first...

I wish EFI would come out wthin this yr for us 03-05 ppl....on what I have right now isn't working right on my truck....it's like it's a diff. truck on each start up.

We are not holding back I can assure you. Development takes time.

Cheers
Cindy

We are not holding back I can assure you. Development takes time.

Funny...
The EFI people I chat with on a regular basis tell me you still haven't solved the 6.7 stuff and the 03-05 trucks will be done after them.

I would say all of us owners understand the time it takes to get this going,what is frustrating is all the woulda,shoulda coulda crapola and then the constant piling on of your cronies all over the net pimping a product that still has a long life before it sees the light of day.I have said it before and I will say it again,the pimping of the product for the 03-05 owners is way worse than ANY of the old transmission wars on the TDR.

Funny...
The EFI people I chat with on a regular basis tell me you still haven't solved the 6.7 stuff and the 03-05 trucks will be done after them.

I would say all of us owners understand the time it takes to get this going,what is frustrating is all the woulda,shoulda coulda crapola and then the constant piling on of your cronies all over the net pimping a product that still has a long life before it sees the light of day.I have said it before and I will say it again,the pimping of the product for the 03-05 owners is way worse than ANY of the old transmission wars on the TDR.

If you care to check who started this thread and every other 2003-05 thread on the net, you'll see it's not me or anyone from EFILive. The difference between EFILive and other companies is we actually respond when our customers and potential customers ask....if taking the time to respond is pimping, then guilty as charged.

We develop and add additional support for multiple controllers at once. While working on the 6.7L project we released support for 3 GM Gas controllers and updated support for a range of others too. This is no different. We continue to work on 6.7L, the 5.9L a range of GM controllers all concurrently as well as plan our next few projects.

Cheers
Cindy

Last edited:
F the haters Cindy. Thank you for keeping us updated.

Can't wait for EFI Live

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

F the haters Cindy. Thank you for keeping us updated.

Can't wait for EFI Live

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Exactly! At least efi responds rather than tell us another week and then no response for a month. Thanks efi team!