03/04 updates?

I'm addicted to horsepower it is my crack I will do it takes to get a competitive edge I just want to lay rest to all the rumors of if and when 03-05 will be done. I'm not against e f I a live. I would just like to enjoy the same playing field that everyone else before us I know sooner later I will end up buying an 06 ecm harness and valve cover harness. I would just like to not have that expensive on top of there being a butt load of highly modified 03-05 trucks.

Cheers to you cindy I will have a bluemoon

Last edited:
The plan is 2003-05 next, however we need to do some more pre-work to confirm that this is the path we will take.

Maybe with tuning, but do you plan on tuning using your SOTP measurements, guessing or using EFILive to comprehensively log to determine what is going on? It's not the tuning that separates EFILive from any other product on the market, it's the data logging capabilities, these will be further enhanced with our Custom OS data logging features scheduled for release shortly.

Cheers
Cindy

Has anyone ever told you how awesome you are? Because you freakin rock!!!!!

Sent from my smartass phone

Can anyone provide a guess to when it may be released (based on development of other platforms)? Are we talking 6 months or 2 years?

Thanks for deciding to tackle the 03-04 next, I'm patiently awaiting the release for a couple of my trucks.

What years are efi live covering right now? 06-07 i know for sure. What years are covered on the 6.7?

We currently support 2006-07 5.9L Cummins and 2007-09 6.7L Cummins.

Development timelines are hit and miss. Sometimes it takes days to sort out an issue, sometimes it takes months. The T76 Transmission support for the Cruze, Sonic and Regal took less than a couple of weeks from start to finish, but that was easy - we didn't hit any hurdles. Other controllers can take anywhere from weeks to months - it really depends how the cookie crumbles as you go along.

Cheers
Cindy

Best news i have heard this week. Lets start a raffel for the date. I am going with November. 6 months to me is a realistic time line all things considered.:thankyou2:

Best news i have heard this week. Lets start a raffel for the date. I am going with November. 6 months to me is a realistic time line all things considered.:thankyou2:

too late...^^^look up. :Cheer:

you guys are gonna be so so happy...been running it for a few weeks now..i have mutiple friends on here salavating over this release...biggest thing right off the bat is the daily driving manners, drives like stock, pedal wise that is..the only thing that sucks is theres gonna be other guys beating my quarter mile times now:lolly:........

Im ready for it. I want it on my tow rig and puller. But it will be a while on puller as we plan to pull it apart soon for several changes.

We run a small group of testers - that test group isn't changing for 200-05. Our test group run their own fleet of test vehicles. Those vehicles come from a wide variety of sources - personal vehicles, shop vehicles, customers vehicles etc.

It is quite possible that he falls into one of the above categories.

Cheers
Cindy