03 CR goes 1009 HP

People getting their undies in a bunch over dieselpeekumuptrucks lol

I'm getting some updated F1 sticks in the mail soon(best proven sticks in the world by far)... my truck is starting to look like a truck again... I've got tee times lined up for the weekend... this is Masters week... life is good.

How can I get upset over dieselpeekumuptrucks when my truck will lay ownage on any street driven Ferd on the planet? Do your homework DJ before offering a retort.

Now back to our regularly scheduled soap opera. Let the ankle biting commence.

inline6359 said:
Havent any of you people figured out the more you kick the pioneers in the balls the less they help you out? If you dont believe it or wont to believe it then STFU and move on. I listened to the bull**** people spewed when nasty went over 1k.

Seems kind of a tend to me. Keiths toes got stomped on by alot of people and now he isnt as public with info as he used to be. Seems don is taking the same route. You key board *****ers seem to be ****ing it up for the majority that want to learn.

Maybe this is why you have to really dig for information and the people in the knowhow are a bit more secretive. :banned:

ok, you win. you said it alot better than i did, thanks!

I think everyone should buy a G.B.E. TCB box so there is no descrepancy between who's king dick tomorrow. After all this is Competition diesel, what would life be like with out it? boring!:rockwoot:

Last edited:
jamesl said:
ok, you win. you said it alot better than i did, thanks!

I think everyone should buy a G.B.E. TCB box so there is no descrepancy between who king dick tomorrow. After all this is Competition diesel, what would life be like with out it? boring!:rockwoot:

:hehe: :hehe: :kick: :hehe: :hehe:

Here is my take:
Say someone shows up here and posts a number........... There are a few things that can happen.
1) Info is deemed correct because of reputation of poster (When has someone busted Fulmer's sack lately????? )

2) Info is deemed correct by the masses because it falls into the realm of what is believeable (new high # for that particular combo by 5-10%)

3) Number seems high so folks ask for proof.....a few things may result from this:

3a) Member refuses to put up a graph...the masses attack from every angle known to man.

3b) Member posts graph (location, dyno type, operator, etc. all are scrutinized)

3c) Member backs up with Video and timeslips etc.....crowd shuts up...

4) Dunbar posts results and it becomes accepted because of his reputation.

My point is, I have no reason to doubt Reb's numbers...his rep proceeds him. Now, that being said, if you post stuff in publlic and are not forthcoming about sheets, vids, track times, etc., dont get mad when folks pick it apart. Nobody would believe that I had a cure for cancer if I posted that I had it without posting an acceptable amount of proof. If I could not or would not provide proof, I would expect ridicule to come at me until I was vindicated by results.

Nobody will doubt Nastygirl if it drops 4 digits in June on Dunbar's dynojet. I applaud Keith for stepping up.

By the way I make 800 on fuel with a stock turbo and sticks, but I ain't posting a dang thing LOL

Timbeaux38 said:
By the way I make 800 on fuel with a stock turbo and sticks, but I ain't posting a dang thing LOL

now i good and well there is a TCB plugged in the cigerette lighter timmay!:kick:

I would run F1 injectors if I could afford them and get them when I want them, but since I don't run them, I get told that can not make any power without them and that everything else is inferior.

Smokem said:
That is funny. If I wanted to spend more than $400 on a set of injectors I would only go to one place.

why is it funny...and where would you go?

Keep the personal stuff out guys.....thanks

getblown5.9 said:
I would run F1 injectors if I could afford them and get them when I want them, but since I don't run them, I get told that can not make any power without them and that everything else is inferior.

Told by whom? 12 V's are not picky about injectors at all.

Of course we still get the junk EDM injectors with massive holes and smoke that make basically no power, but in the end 12V's are cake to make injectors for.

Tim,

I undertand your points. Unfortunantly the specs and graphs will remain close to the heart for now. If David is at MM with his Dynojet Im certain that Reb will be more than willing to spin the drums and the sheets can then be made public for all to see. May will here before we all know it.

yee haww!

Thanks Chris! I dug the old 12V head out of storage this past weekend and ordered some cutter bits for the mill.

Hang tite Bro!

Don M said:
Thanks Chris! I dug the old 12V head out of storage this past weekend and ordered some cutter bits for the mill.

Hang tite Bro!

Not worried about that at this moment...I have a "noise" I can't locate. 5500RPM might be a bit much on a stock block:D I hope it's something stupid!

But don't put that head back in storage...I'll need it sooner than I think (I always do!)

Chris

getblown5.9 said:

Would you prefer it if people lied to you?

Just Playin!:hehe: :hehe:

K5KRAZIE said:
Doubt it, so heres another idea get your "highest" performing trucks up to the DDP dyno day this month and put your money where your mouth is. Top prize is $1500 I'm sure you could find another $1500 in the crowd that will be on hand. That is if you can walk away a winner.......

At the average of 21.184 cents per mile (averaged over the last 8300 miles), I couldn't see myself spending $1045 in fuel for the 4,936 round trip. That and the 36 hours of drive time. :umno:

brandon.

Don M said:
T
Tim,

I undertand your points. Unfortunantly the specs and graphs will remain close to the heart for now. If David is at MM with his Dynojet Im certain that Reb will be more than willing to spin the drums and the sheets can then be made public for all to see. May will here before we all know it.

yee haww!

If you guys want to keep the stuff to yourself then by all means do so. I'm just explaining wy the BS gets thrown around and the sychophants come out of the wood work. We also both know that Dunbar's dyno is not going to be at MM, but his is not the only dyno in the nation that has "internet credibility." I think the MM dyno is generally accepted as "Internet credible" as well.

Don M said:
Told by whom? 12 V's are not picky about injectors at all.

Of course we still get the junk EDM injectors with massive holes and smoke that make basically no power, but in the end 12V's are cake to make injectors for.

Tim,

yee haww!

i have a 24v. and i have no problem with smoke or heat...but thats because i dont have any power either

Tim,

I honestly did not know David would not be there. I dont know why I thought he would. Too many events to keep my head straight.

Ok, well heck whoevers dyno is there ( if it is a DynoJet ) Reb is game.

I just got off the phone with Reb. Planned upgrades are in the works now. The injectors he used for the 1K were the old schoolers I built him last year for MM. We will step the injectors up a tad and he can make some others changes and be ready for MM.

This is not the same truck as MM last year. It is an 03, but it is a 4 wheel drive this go round VS the 2WD from last year.

Time flies. Seems like yesterday everyone was complaing about the "new quiet Diesels" coming to market.

Smokem said:
The fact that you can't make power without F1 injectors is funny, where did you go.

thats a commonly made statement from the F1 camp!

but fact is that the II camp holds more records than they do, but then again you cant make any power with II stuff--apparently...........:hehe:

DIESEL POWER said:
thats a commonly made statement from the F1 camp!

but fact is that the II camp holds more records than they do, but then again you cant make any power with II stuff--apparently...........:hehe:

Really, What would those records be?