03 CR goes 1009 HP

Nos

DON, if you have proof-----BRING IT. lets show every one here how full of **** you are!!!!!!:eek:wned:

ob1kobi said:
but I believe the TS truck had either a USB or an MSB on it
Yes I believe there was a USB under the TS hood.... no clue on the injectors.....:Cheer:

He may have II stuff on there now, but I'm pretty sure it was injectors from a place up here, and either his MSB or his USB when he ran that.

I reserve the right to be incorrect though :)

ob1kobi said:
He may have II stuff on there now, but I'm pretty sure it was injectors from a place up here, and either his MSB or his USB when he ran that.

I reserve the right to be incorrect though :)
can you clarifie usb and msb? thanks

There both Pius turbos, Dennis and I were running nearly identicle setups for a while

ob1kobi said:
There both Pius turbos, Dennis and I were running nearly identicle setups for a while

oh ok. i think he has a gt 40 or somthing like that on there,but im not sure on the turbo.

Ted, are you talking about the 11.20 or whatever it was that TS ran as a VP truck on the bottle?

The 10.20 was with the new p-pump if i recall...

(this is all stuff i read, i have no first hand knowledge of the things in this post, so i'm probably wrong. lol)

Chris

I don't know what he runs right now, I'm not "in the know" anymore and I've gotten away from the dragracing, to much backstabbing these days.

c-hawk said:
Ted, are you talking about the 11.20 or whatever it was that TS ran as a VP truck on the bottle?

The 10.20 was with the new p-pump if i recall...

(this is all stuff i read, i have no first hand knowledge of the things in this post, so i'm probably wrong. lol)

Chris

I could be wrong too, but I thought Dennis was down in the mid 10's long before anybody else was, on the VP and a ton of juice. Who knows, I don't think it even matters at this point, this thread is going no where.

Maybe it was 10.93... now that sounds right. I can't remember.

I know he was in the 10's on the VP, the rest is realyy a mute point now, we're all just wasting our time. This is never gonna be settled on here, all the players will never show up at the same dyno at the same time. That argument has been around since Doug and I were the two big guns, oh, and Gene too lol almost 7 years ago now.

i cant believe i am going to defend wade...

where is the proof that he used nitrous? last i talked to one of his team mates there was no mention of the spray.

DIESEL POWER said:
DON, if you have proof-----BRING IT. lets show every one here how full of **** you are!!!!!!:eek:wned:
Wade, you must like being slapped around. LOL Do you remember the last time you went and declared to be intelligient one against Don? I'll give you a hint. You got owned over a cam blanks discussion becuase your "credible" sources fed you false info and lies, but your referred to how correct they were till you were in fact proven wrong! Don't continue to make a fool of yourself in the open forum. What you do at home is your business. LOL

Don's credibilty is high enough that most everyone knows the sheets will eventually surface. Maybe not the second you snap your finger, but then again, how long have we waited to see yours? 1 year? 2 years maybe?

duke1n said:
Those smoke belching dinosaurs won't go extinct without a fight it seems. It's like watching Tyson or Ali past their prime but still trying to live the dream of being on top.

TRYING to live the dream?? Last I saw, a smoker engine with no electronics was in every serious competition vehicle out there.

:bs: :blahblah1: constantly pursuing diesel innovation :bs: :blahblah1:

im livin the dream of a 1st gen (mechincal) in my old beat up chevy with no electric!!!!!!!!!!! with all the power i can support in a pavement work princess. (when sledpuller tells me his secrets when i get to finally talk to or meet the legand of diesel power)

enegpsd said:
TRYING to live the dream?? Last I saw, a smoker engine with no electronics was in every serious competition vehicle out there.
Times are a changin... I'd be selling off my typewriter stock if I were you.

Legend of diesel power

:Cheer: 57 Olds, Your taking about WADE right !! :hehe: :hehe: