03 CR goes 1009 HP

duke1n said:
Times are a changin... I'd be selling off my typewriter stock if I were you.

you saying 12v's wont be competitive anymore because the CR is catching up in power?

I can barely remember as a toddler looking up on the wall and watching my mommy use her rotary dial phone. It was kinda cool watching her whip that dial around...

duke1n said:
I can barely remember as a toddler looking up on the wall and watching my mommy use her rotary dial phone. It was kinda cool watching her whip that dial around...
what is a rotary phone?

A phone that would preclude you from ever being the 10th caller and winning those Dixie Chick concert tickets

Arguing on the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics.

Even if you win you're still retarded :clap:

Trust me, it's not mine. I found it on the INTERNETZ:rockwoot:

Dennis runs a MOAT from Pias now and still uses the same INJ he had when it was a VP there !@#X!@#$%^ and there not Dons or II

Would any of you big timers care to urn 2000$ cash on TSs heartbreaker dyno ?? 1000 rwhp takes it

Last edited:
lmills said:
Wade, you must like being slapped around. LOL Do you remember the last time you went and declared to be intelligient one against Don? I'll give you a hint. You got owned over a cam blanks discussion becuase your "credible" sources fed you false info and lies, but your referred to how correct they were till you were in fact proven wrong! Don't continue to make a fool of yourself in the open forum. What you do at home is your business. LOL

Don's credibilty is high enough that most everyone knows the sheets will eventually surface. Maybe not the second you snap your finger, but then again, how long have we waited to see yours? 1 year? 2 years maybe?

hey lloyd, the title of that post says NOS -----that is what i was refering too!:doh:

i dont care about the cams--i just wanted proof,but he did show a ugl blank. and he still didnt proove that there made in the u.s, but i highly doubt we will see any proof on that issue.:blahblah1: :blahblah1:

this will tell all, if he is so credible, well wheres the proof im using nitrous??????:eek:wned:

after that one comment everything he says about me is total B.S ---nothing more than a bold face LIES !!!!!:bs:

Rods said:
Dennis runs a MOAT from Pias now and still uses the same INJ he had when it was a VP there !@#X!@#$%^ and there not Dons or II

Would any of you big timers care to urn 2000$ cash on TSs heartbreaker dyno ?? 1000 rwhp takes it
could be....... but that VP im sure is from II.

lmills said:
Wade, you must like being slapped around. LOL Do you remember the last time you went and declared to be intelligient one against Don?

Don's credibilty is high enough that most everyone knows the sheets will eventually surface.

"most" and "eventually" are not the best choice of words, when you are talking about being credible!!!:hehe:

I'm still wondering, why Don won't answer Distributors questions, that seem to show up on every thread,

"Don
Since we are having fun care to enligten us with your new theories??? Still waiting on the added airflow aids in durability issues,John Deere's new locomotive engines....etc

Or are you sticking to your old stand by motto of: "if ya can't dazzle em with brilliance, Baffle them with BS"????"

lmills, before you run around saying how intelligent or credible somebody is, you may want to ask yourself why this question is not answered, over and over.
It looks to me, like Don avoids confrontation with people who can debate intelligently with him, and dives in with 20 year old fish, who just bought a plug and play from a magazine.

Maybe you or another :cheer: could answer Distributors question for him?
:pop:

enegpsd said:
lmills, before you run around saying how intelligent or credible somebody is, you may want to ask yourself why this question is not answered, over and over.
It looks to me, like Don avoids confrontation with people who can debate intelligently with him, and dives in with 20 year old fish, who just bought a plug and play from a magazine.

Maybe you or another could answer Distributors question for him?
So why is everytime a satisfied customer takes up for him, they are cheerleader? And why should I care what you think about what I post? I am one of the multitudes that is very happy with what Don's products has done for me. If you have never taken the time to try them, that is your loss, not mine. It is not Don's fault if you have never accomplished anything in life that would result in having so many people come to bat for him and "cheerlead" as you call it for him. Don does not have to defend hiself. His custiomer following speaks for him. I am sorry if the rest of you that stoop low enough to attack him can not say the same thing.

Last edited:
Hell I'm glad there are guys out there like Brady of Industrial Injection AND DonM of F1- AND the other hard working dedicated folks that strive to push the 'diesel performance' envelope further and further..... Without folks like these guys we'd still be scratchin at 300 hp.....

:thankyou2:

DIESEL POWER said:
hey lloyd, the title of that post says NOS -----that is what i was refering too!:doh:

i dont care about the cams--i just wanted proof,but he did show a ugl blank. and he still didnt proove that there made in the u.s, but i highly doubt we will see any proof on that issue.:blahblah1: :blahblah1:

this will tell all, if he is so credible, well wheres the proof im using nitrous??????:eek:wned:

after that one comment everything he says about me is total B.S ---nothing more than a bold face LIES !!!!!:bs:
OK, I will have to give you that one. I did miss the part about the nitrous. I assumed you were referring to the 1000 HP dyno number. And yes, as far as I know you have not hooked up thr bottle yet

haha wade is a 20 yr old fish, bahahahaah. Don had one of the best reps in the diesel industry, i am sure dyno sheets will surface. THERE MUST BE REPITITIONS TO SUPPORT YOUR FINDINGS. all info cant surface when some little twerp pouts and throws a fit by taking personal attacks against everyone until he gets his way. it is funny how a cetain someone in this thread just keeps bouncing around from forum to forum bc he keeps getting slapped and banned. I agree II has some good stuff, i run one of the turbos but i am in the process of getting rid of it bc i feel it is not at all what it was cracked up to be, but a good salesman can sell a ketchup icepop to a woman in white gloves.

lmills along with countless others have proved Dons injectors work and work perfectly. numbers dont lie, only people with no facts or supporting evidence do!

Last edited: