03 CR goes 1009 HP

Don M said:
Really, What would those records be?
Please enlighten us Wade. Or would you prefer us to call you Giunness? LOL

Last edited:
I love the new Tracy Lawrence album called : For the Love.

Tons of good music on that one.

I have missed his music and glad he got some of the old school sound back in this album.

Tim McGraw and the lead singer from 3 Doors Down on a few songs too. Worth every penny.

Don M said:
Really, What would those records be?
Not getting into this fray, just pointing out something-

Industrial Injections- Turbo, Custom 13mm P-pump and Dragon Flow injectors were on the Dr.Performance truck when Charlie Stewart reset the record for qwickest diesel truck.......

Industrial Injection components were on Fletchers white street legal Dodge when he was the first street truck to crack the 9 sec barrier.....

Now I step back out....:pop: :Cheer:

Last edited:
Don I merely was just pointing that out, no offense to you, so don't offend back, I own one of those types of rigs, and it is NOT a shopping cart.

Don
Since we are having fun care to enligten us with your new theories??? Still waiting on the added airflow aids in durability issues,John Deere's new locomotive engines....etc

Or are you sticking to your old stand by motto of: "if ya can't dazzle em with brilliance, Baffle them with BS"????

Did I just hear a banjo pickin' or a juice harp?

RacinDuallie said:
Not getting into this fray, just pointing out something-

Industrial Injections- Turbo, Custom 13mm P-pump and Dragon Flow injectors were on the Dr.Performance truck when Charlie Stewart reset the record for qwickest diesel truck.......

Industrial Injection components were on Fletchers white street legal Dodge when he was the first street truck to crack the 9 sec barrier.....

Now I step back out....:pop: :Cheer:
lets see, all of the above and

TS Performance race truck(10.20)ET

brett's CR @ MM 06' first in 800's

II's first to make 1000 hp in 07'(PDI) on fuel alone!

my truck the only 555 CR motor running 12.0 ET (1/4) and 7.60 ET (1/8) on a single charger, single cp3, 4x4 CC on fuel alone in the u.s.

project x just set (2) more records for top speed (150) and (161) and also set a record for single cp3 and single charger HP for CR (870)........

barry @ nadp last year had the fastest CR (stock body) 11.50 ET

several d-maxes
several powerstrokes

and several more Dodges that i cant remember. point is that it is facts, and if brady wanted to spend all day posting ( advertising) about every customer makeing over 700HP it would take him months to finish posting.

but you dont see brady on here posting about every little dyno or track run that they make. why? because they let the trucks do the talking, along with there customers---AND they can show dyno sheets. enough said!

Dang it, there it goes again. Its definitely a juice harp.

I know I heard it this time

DIESEL POWER said:
but you dont see brady on here posting about every little dyno or track run that they make. why? because they let the trucks do the talking, along with there customers---AND they can show dyno sheets. enough said!

definition of irony...

i stand back and wait for dockboy, c-hawk, and kretzer

DIESEL POWER said:
lets see, all of the above and

TS Performance race truck(10.20)ET

brett's CR @ MM 06' first in 800's

II's first to make 1000 hp in 07'(PDI) on fuel alone!

my truck the only 555 CR motor running 12.0 ET (1/4) and 7.60 ET (1/8) on a single charger, single cp3, 4x4 CC on fuel alone in the u.s.

project x just set (2) more records for top speed (150) and (161) and also set a record for single cp3 and single charger HP for CR (870)........

barry @ nadp last year had the fastest CR (stock body) 11.50 ET

several d-maxes
several powerstrokes

and several more Dodges that i cant remember. point is that it is facts, and if brady wanted to spend all day posting ( advertising) about every customer makeing over 700HP it would take him months to finish posting.

TS truck = agreed

Bretts truck = 20 % CF = mid 600's in reality

PDI's dyno = CF...AGAIN

COMPY = agreed in part, just the top speed part. Reb had a single pump, single turbo and NITROUS just like compy did last year when he did 893

II has zero Duramax trucks that could get close to Nastys 1000 HP Diesel Only run.

The PDI dyno is corrected. Hopefully they bring it to MM to be dispatched back to the drawing board.

NADP = agreed in part, but that was using Nitrous! Now we have a full weight CR truck running faster than that on Diesel only/ single turbo.

I have way more than enough proof that you used Nitrous in Maryland to make those runs. Your truck is a 13 second rig without the gas.

If Reb would have had 20% tacked on to his 1009 = 1210.8 HP!!!!

I should move to Utah

Don M said:
TS truck = agreed

Bretts truck = 20 % CF = mid 600's in reality

PDI's dyno = CF...AGAIN

COMPY = agreed in part, just the top speed part. Reb had a single pump, single turbo and NITROUS just like compy did last year when he did 893

II has zero Duramax trucks that could get close to Nastys 1000 HP Diesel Only run.

The PDI dyno is corrected. Hopefully they bring it to MM to be dispatched back to the drawing board.

NADP = agreed in part, but that was using Nitrous! Now we have a full weight CR truck running faster than that on Diesel only/ single turbo.

I have way more than enough proof that you used Nitrous in Maryland to make those runs. Your truck is a 13 second rig without the gas.

If Reb would have had 20% tacked on to his 1009 = 1210.8 HP!!!!

I should move to Utah

Don, your so full of **** your eye's are brown!!!!!!!!
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

what is it with you and utah?:bs:

and my truck on NOS are you ****tin me? i havent even put the NOS on yet. i have several people that are very credible that will gladly attest to that. as a matter of fact any one in the area that can stop by, is more than welcome to see my NOS kit still in the box. and my truck un mullested.

i have a fast truck that you did not have a thing to do with and now your coming up with excuses to justifie what did. thats a sad excuse Don, of all people i did not think you would accually say something so far in left field.
:blahblah1:
well guess what i will be in kentucky to prove you and everyone else wrong.
dont be surprised to find out that someone else is better than you!:eek:wned:

I don't know anything about the rest of the trucks, but I believe the TS truck had either a USB or an MSB on it, and the injectors were from a diesel shop here in MA.

Don M said:

:eek:

ob1kobi said:
I don't know anything about the rest of the trucks, but I believe the TS truck had either a USB or an MSB on it, and the injectors were from a diesel shop here in MA.

im sure dennis will chime in, but then again he probably dont want to get into a pissing match. he does in fact have II stuff on his truck!