05 cr motor freshen up?

got a new number from the dyno this weekend 766/1744. jon still thinks it has more in it. but we didn't get time to switch to sw7 and come back. we had problems with the dyno computer and delayed the group for a while so I didn't get back on to try out a different level. still smokes like mad and only gets 40psi of boost.

lots of TQ right there, good job!

thank you. but again blew another head gasket I believe. it is still driveable but I get lots of air in the cooling system after a wot run to 65-80mph. the heat goes away in the cab and the coolant temp climbs right up to the red in a matter of 30 seconds. I pull over and shut it off and crack the rad cap and release the air till coolant comes out then hop back in and all it fine again. heat is back and thermostat starts cycling like normal. I am only assuming it is the head gasket again. it got overheated about 6 weeks ago on a pull when the electric water pump decided to die between runs and I didn't know it till the gauge pegged half way down the track. ever since then it has been puking coolant worse and worse. thanks to the electric water pump!