06-07 commonrail 600hp build advice

I would check out fleece performances BW S363 billet charger they are supposed to spool really well and make some decent #'s doing it. Some 90hp nozzles would do you fine with a good efilive tune and be smokeless. and also with most tuners tuning they eliminate the post injection and they bring on your fuel on a smoother curve then any box tuner which helps keep the rail full so you can get away with a stock cp3 no problem. I'd recommend dans diesel performance or Kory Willis @ PPEI for tuning

Yeah Ive heard a lot of good things about fleece, I'm probably gonna check them out, for studs will the 425s work? Or will I need 625s?

Lol okay badass Internet warrior, what I was gettin at when I asked if a stock one could handle that strain was that ive always been told that a cp3 upgrade was necessary to build big power, I was not trying to tell you that you were wrong, I just didn't quite get how that worked, why don't you get off your phuckin period and not be such a cry baby little ***** just because I asked a second question, and lol I'm *****ing out? Sorry I'm new to getting in Internet fights, good job, go tell mommy you punked someone on a diesel forum Hahahahaha faggot ass little *****

lol

Got your message, its all good.

I would mention your location, altitude makes a big difference in turbo sizing.

An address would be great, that way I can come find you as well. LOL JK JK:hehe:

I would mention your location, altitude makes a big difference in turbo sizing.

An address would be great, that way I can come find you as well. LOL JK JK:hehe:

No kidding on the altitude part.

I live at 4300' and can be at less than 100' in a few hours. Huge difference.

Well I will know my number for sure this weekend, but I believe it to in the range you are wanting. I have clutch, twins(stock over s475), 90 tips, 30% CP3, studs, springs, AD150, EFI. I will post my dyno sheet after the dyno this weekend. I built the truck to tow, and it does that extremely well.

Did you get a chance to dyno your setup this past weekend?

No I did not, when I got there, at 9:15, the list was already past 6 PM, and I had to be gone by noonish, so I did not. I might get on the rollers at Fall brawl, but I doubt it happens before then.

Bare wit this rookie... Sticks before charger right?? I wanna have a 650-700 hp unit and im thinkin 90's first then grab a charger when money allows.