1000 HP VP truck!!!!!

spray is for people who CANT get there on fuel alone.... its like steroids... people cant do it on there own...

You could say this BS about anything........bigger sticks, twins, Meth, Fill in the blank, are for peolple who cant do it on there own. :blahblah1:Bla bla bla*bdh*

The fact is he did it with spray and no one else has. It takes a hell of a lot of know how to spray that well.

Adam was spraying a 1977 toyota corolla with a built 4cly in 1993. That thing would eat 5.0's for lunch on the street. This was way before the rice rod generation was driving.

The camero had a 3 stage system that pushed it over 150 MPH in the 1/4 with OEM suspension on street tires, through the mufflers. We were winning fastest street car shoot outs on the west coast in the early 90's. Towing that thing with a 6.5 sub that would out tow anyting on the street at the time.

Winspeed was the only diesel shop in the east bay for the last 10 years. Ask some of the ram runners about the wild stuff he was doing with Nowell.

:soap: enough of that, sorry its all been said. Adams been a great friend to me since high school and its hard for me to keep my mouth shut.

:blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1:

All that matters is you broke 1000hp. It doesnt matter how with what or when so long as it was a VP truck. Great job Adam. :woohoo::woohoo:

not bad, i wanna see some over 900 on fuel only.f1 diesel hit 832 on fuel only with a single b1.congrats on being the first vp to break 1000.

not bad, i wanna see some over 900 on fuel only.f1 diesel hit 832 on fuel only with a single b1.congrats on being the first vp to break 1000.

wrong, 832 was done a couple years ago by Doug, aka jetpilot and that was with spray as well.

Adam,

Awesome job.:rockwoot: Wish I could have been there to see it. Nowel would be very proud.:clap:

Thanks Richard, I wish you would have made it too. I think Nowel was in the passenger seat. :)

adam it was great to finally meet you. really happy you made the 1000k mark cause thats what we were shooting for in the blue duallie before i sold it. just glad that it finally happend. it was a pleasure to meet you and thanks for the crown friday night. look forward to hanging out again soon. see ya buddy.

Good Job Man! Great numbers!

I'm just glad big numbers are made and no one can question them, Theres all the proof anyone would need, If they dont belive it there in denial...

And to those who say if you cant do it on fuel..... You'll be the ones spraying when this truck takes your doors

travis only you and one or two others knew about the stuff i was doing with my duallie, its just to bad i had to sell it before i got to throw some big numbers down to. its cool to hear about people trying crazy new things weather they work out or not. i mean what am i talking about, your just as crazy as us travis since i know some of the other stuff your working on and with now to lol. talk to ya later buddy.

Well I guess a thanks is in order after that. Yea, its fun to run crazy stuff. I'm usually one of those guys that keeps things to myself. Don't really need to tell all to the world but when you called about this, I was excited. Unfortunately my day was later tarnish since I was at englishtown and saw the wreck but it was a good day none the less for me, maybe not for others.
I do like to take on crazy things just as Adam and Adam (that sounds like I'm stuttering now) but don't always have time. I still got some pumps on the table being tweaked to see what I can do, though I may just keep it to myself and a few friends as I usually do in the end. Either way, Adam, I can't say congrats enough. Nitrous, fuel, setup all of it. The first one to hit the mark and it shows you put alot into it. Hope you can keep going and I also hope you too Adam (Ross) can keep trying to figure things out with your truck (or lack there of).:Cheer:

Adam, congrats on breaking the 1,000RWHP barrier! I knew it was only a matter of time before you would do it. Again, great job.

Scott

Adam, it was cool meeting the LCD crew this weekend!!!! Now I just have to get my anemic 577 HP truck to perform!!!!

Did you get the NAWS hooked up to the golf cart?

Thanks Adam, It was good meeting you too. If you're ever in the area call me.

Scott, Thanks dude. Where have you been? haven't seen you around.

GSM, JKT, thanks guys.

I saw the run and it awesome I'm glad Adam was the one to break the record he definitely deserves it keep up the good work was aw

Scott, Thanks dude. Where have you been? haven't seen you around.

Adam, like I said in another thread regarding this, I had plans to go to the event but couldn't because I was moving into my new house during that weekend. Oh well. Now that I'm all done with that, I'll most likely be able to get to the next event coming up depending on where its located.

Scott

Hey, don't second guess that one either, KTA and stomp both have made 650rwhp on fuel, which is about the same as some VP44 trucks...I'm sure spray would get at least 800!

Hey, don't second guess that one either, KTA and stomp both have made 650rwhp on fuel, which is about the same as some VP44 trucks...I'm sure spray would get at least 800!

Jason
Hmmm, Wanna try it? When you get that pump head call me. I'll help, we'll get as close as we can.

We can put it on LCD's dyno and tune it.

Adam, it was cool meeting the LCD crew this weekend!!!! Now I just have to get my anemic 577 HP truck to perform!!!!

Did you get the NAWS hooked up to the golf cart?

It was good meeting you too. Your truck ran real good. Must have been the grid delete. LOL.

Not a bad idea for the golf cart. DDP is going to be making some injectors for it!:evil

Thats freaking awsom congrats to break the 1k hp mark maybe i need to go get some no2 and give her hell.... what chip did you have on her? sorry if its a repeat question

Jason
Hmmm, Wanna try it? When you get that pump head call me. I'll help, we'll get as close as we can.

We can put it on LCD's dyno and tune it.

We'll see if I can get some time to work on my own stuff :bang with event season in full swing it will probably be a few months at least before anything happens.