1000 HP VP truck!!!!!

Thats freaking awsom congrats to break the 1k hp mark maybe i need to go get some no2 and give her hell.... what chip did you have on her? sorry if its a repeat question

Thanks Bud.

Just had an old school drag comp. I have an Adrenaline, but so far that thing doesn't make as much power as the comp. I wish Quad would mimic the comp's fueling and just make it rev to 3700 or more. I would like to try a Redline, and see if it makes the same as the comp.

Thanks Bud.

Just had an old school drag comp. I have an Adrenaline, but so far that thing doesn't make as much power as the comp. I wish Quad would mimic the comp's fueling and just make it rev to 3700 or more. I would like to try a Redline, and see if it makes the same as the comp.

Adam, it's good to here from someone who knows what their talking about, that the Drag Comp is still the box. With all these seat of the pants dyno beta testers saying the Quad adr is the best thing since sliced bread. Thanks Steve B.

Adam, it's good to here from someone who knows what their talking about, that the Drag Comp is still the box. With all these seat of the pants dyno beta testers saying the Quad adr is the best thing since sliced bread. Thanks Steve B.

I'm not going to start an argument but I have seen a good running VP truck with the ADR. I'll admit it is the next mod I am getting (after the tires goe on and the stacks and twins are on there) but I have been impressed with it. I still would like the Drag Comp but I think the ADR will be good in its own way of tunability for slightly better gains in other places.

I'm not going to start an argument but I have seen a good running VP truck with the ADR. I'll admit it is the next mod I am getting (after the tires goe on and the stacks and twins are on there) but I have been impressed with it. I still would like the Drag Comp but I think the ADR will be good in its own way of tunability for slightly better gains in other places.
You seen a VP-44 truck with a adr run good. My point exactly I've seen many with the old Drag Comps run well. Whats your point.

I picked up 50hp with just a juice hot swap to a adr. on my truck. And how long has the drag comp been around. Thats why there is a lot more good running truck with comps vs. ADR.

Adam - what was was the best ET you ran this past weekend??

It didn't make a full pass this weekend. Every time I squeezed it it blew a boot off. I was opening the internal gate at 38psi, and it was over running the gate. The recall said 72psi.

I made an easy motor pass and it ran a 12.18 at 120, But I didn't lock it up or launch it hard. That is the pass in the video. The ET that they called out was wrong, they read the but the MPH was correct.

The best pass it's ever made was an 11.23, but it had a lot less power then.

You seen a VP-44 truck with a adr run good. My point exactly I've seen many with the old Drag Comps run well. Whats your point.

Ok, I'll define "good". It kept up with a twin charger schied built engine. And its only a 2.6 single charger truck. You figure out my point.

It didn't make a full pass this weekend. Every time I squeezed it it blew a boot off. I was opening the internal gate at 38psi, and it was over running the gate. The recall said 72psi.

I made an easy motor pass and it ran a 12.18 at 120, But I didn't lock it up or launch it hard. That is the pass in the video. The ET that they called out was wrong, they read the but the MPH was correct.

The best pass it's ever made was an 11.23, but it had a lot less power then.

120? Damnit boy!!!!! That is killer for a single on fuel !!!!11

He's on here and there is video floating around. I'll let him come out with it if he so chooses. It's his truck, not mine.

Thanks Bud.

i stacked a smarty on lvl 4 with my adraline and have hit 4200 rpm with out the smarty on there the adraline couldent break 3800, however maybe the new tunes have fixed that. and the comp is one of the few boxes i ahve not had on this truck lol may need to go try one.

He's on here and there is video floating around. I'll let him come out with it if he so chooses. It's his truck, not mine.

You don't have to say who it was just put how fast or how much HP it made. Thanks Steve B.

Thanks Bud.

I have an Adrenaline too, but my favorite (and what I have run the quickest on), is a drag comp stacked with a Redline box. Lots of adjustability between the two. Granted it's a lot more expensive stack then running just an Adrenaline, and using the Redline on the street is not really recommended. It sets codes, and drives the VP44 pretty hard. For street manners and drag strip manners, the drag comp is hard to beat.

Paul