110# spring sale

i have to say I didn't realize how many phone calls we would be getting. Wow. I apologize for any inconvenience. If you can't get through, p.m. me as such and on monday i will retroactively hook you up with the sale price.......................Plenty of soup to go around. We don't act like our 4.6l springs are too good for you! BTW Don, I see you in here.....Lunch?

Zach

I will keep trying, didn't get a chance to call today. I need a new hat & maybe some valvesprings too.:hehe:

Thanks for the call back Zach, Got a set for my brother today! $199 are you outta your mind!!!!! Sorry, had to say it.

Got mine Yesterday and halfway done installing them. Thank you Zach for throwing this sale. I was tempted before to do this back when you had my head but i couldnt turn this down now.

Love the hat to. Thanks alot.
-Zach-

i have to say I didn't realize how many phone calls we would be getting. Wow. I apologize for any inconvenience. If you can't get through, p.m. me as such and on monday i will retroactively hook you up with the sale price.......................Plenty of soup to go around. We don't act like our 4.6l springs are too good for you! BTW Don, I see you in here.....Lunch?

Zach

You've got a PM

springs

Just ordered my springs first thing this morning :rockwoot: :thankyou2:

Thanks for the call...got my Springs and Pushrods ordered...now just gotta get studs and then will only have to pull the valve cover ONE TIME! (hopefully)

i had a breakdown on the farm today and didnt get a chance to call. phone is buisy,guess il try monday ...

Guys thanks for making the sale/ad-campaign a success. It was nice talkin to you all. If you didn't get a shirt, hit me up at any of the events next year and I will get you one! Have a happy Halloween

Zach Hamilton

Thanks Zach! Got mine today and the shirt looks expensive compared to the lil round things:hehe:

Thanks for the call...got my Springs and Pushrods ordered...now just gotta get studs and then will only have to pull the valve cover ONE TIME! (hopefully)

hahaha not if your doing studs... You will be pulling the valve cover 3 more times!!:bang

they arent for me, its for another guy, i already have my hamiltons, and im about 2-3 weeks away from getting my HD cam and pushrods :D

Springs and push rods arrived a few days ago..Thanks for the great parts and the stickers.

We were running a sale through the end of the year at $349 before the pissing match started, so back to that original sale price. Prices will go up a little after the first of the year, but thanks to the much higher volumes we have been able to buy in and the fact that I am against rape in any form, the days of $650 4.6l spings are gone forever! Can you imagine how much money has been made on springs? WOW! Competition is truly a good thing in this case. I will do my best to keep my prices and quality the best in the industry.

Zach Hamilton

Hey got a package...Spend the money for a shirt and hat and they were not even in the box, but I got the free springs and pushrods...what gives?:hehe: