110# spring sale

Still got hats. If any of you didn't get a shirt, hit me up at some of the shows next year. I will take care of you. Remember we always try to have enough soup for everybody!

hahhaah you guys are all funny as hell...:rockwoot:

Is Jay still on cloud 9 after this weekend!!:woohoo:

i've never seen a person happier to slip there clutch 1900.00 dual disk clutch:rockwoot: he is gonna have to do something for the :nos: which we are going to pull the clutch in a couple months and start working on it agian we just have to wait for the wives to cool down some.

zach i called this morning and some ladie is suppost to call me back i was just woundering when that will be or if you can call me that would be great too thanks

danny

i've never seen a person happier to slip there clutch 1900.00 dual disk clutch:rockwoot: he is gonna have to do something for the :nos: which we are going to pull the clutch in a couple months and start working on it agian we just have to wait for the wives to cool down some.

Just get the N2O put and hose them down. When liquid N2O boils off its -129*F That should put a few ice sickles in their panties.

Shane.... you should not be allowed to have that avatar. It can be on the same page 10X and I MUST look at it every time, every post :doh:

Yay!!! Springs are on the way!!!

And a new hat to replace my 5 year old DHRA hat :bang

Thanks Zach!!!

LMAO... Yeah he was prettty proud of roasting that thing!! SPRAY.. WOW here we go again!!!:hehe::rockwoot:

Just get the N2O put and hose them down. When liquid N2O boils off its -129*F That should put a few ice sickles in their panties.

Shane.... you should not be allowed to have that avatar. It can be on the same page 10X and I MUST look at it every time, every post :doh:

ROFLMWAO... yeah me too...:woohoo::evil:evil

You ar welcome! Did you get a shirt? BTW do we need to redesign the shirts, or are the wives cool with them?

Zach

You ar welcome! Did you get a shirt? BTW do we need to redesign the shirts, or are the wives cool with them?

Zach

Got my shirt hat and stickers in the box! I like the design! Question these 110#'s will take 5300 or so RPM right I plan to leave at this RPM but only maintain 4900-5K down the track...........?
Brandon

bigb- the girls or the springs?

Yes they will take those Rpm's . If you don't have a billet cam then you should probably have your cam radiused and have the bolt on retainer installed. Are you running stock valves?

Zach Hamilton

bigb- the girls or the springs?

Yes they will take those Rpm's . If you don't have a billet cam then you should probably have your cam radiused and have the bolt on retainer installed. Are you running stock valves?

Zach Hamilton

Billet check, stock valves yes........... I plan to get EGT's dialed in around *1600-*1700
Brandon

Well if your wife is cool with them we do have mediums and a few smalls left. Or if your 1st grader wants to be the cool kid in homeroom. Haha

I got a p.m. from a kid in north texas a while back, that got sent home from highschool for the day for wearing my shirt. I also sent one to a guy, he put it on and ten minutes later his wives water broke, he sent me pics of his new baby and him and a very rockin shirt. If any body has any good shirt pics post em up! luvin a cummins I will have extra smalls made for your avatar girls if you can get them to pose in them. Ya'll have a geat weekend.

Zach

Well if your wife is cool with them we do have mediums and a few smalls left. Or if your 1st grader wants to be the cool kid in homeroom. Haha

I got a p.m. from a kid in north texas a while back, that got sent home from highschool for the day for wearing my shirt. I also sent one to a guy, he put it on and ten minutes later his wives water broke, he sent me pics of his new baby and him and a very rockin shirt. If any body has any good shirt pics post em up! luvin a cummins I will have extra smalls made for your avatar girls if you can get them to pose in them. Ya'll have a geat weekend.

Zach

pfff hell if i had them two girls in my avatar they wouldn't be wearing any shirts!!!:hehe:

Zach,

I'm hoping you threw a shirt in the box with my pushrods and springs:rockwoot:

Got my Hamilton box of goodies today!! My wife loves the shirt.:rockwoot: