110# spring sale

Got my pushrods and springs on the way :woohoo: Zach seems to be a real good guy!
Brandon

I have a set of springs on the way as well!!:rockwoot: Just couldnt pass the deal up and i even got a free t-shirt and hat!:clap:

Thanks Zack,
Buddy

I have a set of springs on the way as well!!:rockwoot: Just couldnt pass the deal up and i even got a free t-shirt and hat!:clap:

Thanks Zack,
Buddy

No sir the Springs were free you had to pay for the hat and t shirt!!!:hehe::rockwoot::hehe:

My high dollar shirt and hat are on the way and he even threw in a nice set of springs at no charge. Great guy and I was suprised when the man himself answered the phone.

I love my Hamilton hat, best fitting, most comfortable hat I've owned. I wish I had enough to last a lifetime. LOL Never got a t-shirt, but they probably didn't have my size. LOL

well i guess zach wasn't kidding about his springs selling like hot cakes! i also got a set yesterday....along w/ a free shirt and hat. thanks again zach and i look forward to installing them:rockwoot:

jason

Guys we are down to XL and medium shirts only. This sale has been a great success! It has been nice talking to all of you. Hopefully I can meet ya'll at an event somewhere near you. If I see any of you, anywhere in my travels, while you have your Hamilton Cams shirt on, I am buying you a beer. (if there is beer close buy and you are 21) I've dared you to try my products, now try me on this one!

thanks,

Zach Hamilton

p.s. no frilly girl drinks or wine coolers. yes shots can be substituted. Coke products may also be substituted for you non-drinkers.

Just got off the phone with Zach and his secretary. Turns out I was the 100th caller and will be receiving a free set of springs !! :rockwoot:

I've never won a thing so I must say, it put a big smile on my face. A big thanks to Zach and especially Emily for reminding him of the deal.

I believe Zach is definitely on the right track in customer service. There's a big lack of it now-a-days.

Just got off the phone with Zach and his secretary. Turns out I was the 100th caller and will be receiving a free set of springs !! :rockwoot:

I've never won a thing so I must say, it put a big smile on my face. A big thanks to Zach and especially Emily for reminding him of the deal.

I believe Zach is definitely on the right track in customer service. There's a big lack of it now-a-days.

Dude!!! You Suck!!!! :bang

I've got NO kinda luck!!!

can't be worse than mine. If I buy lottery tickets, I end up owing them money LOL

Just talked to Jeff... I think you'll have some luck there soon :-)

zach, you da man. I'm still coming to get my f-2's when I get I'm town. Me and the ol lady feel like making a road trip to liberty hill!

Congrats man thats great... good for u dude!!

Zack i didnt get to talk to ya but Emily hooked me up!

I'll bet I was #99. I got my springs ordered. Hat and stickers included..Woot:rockwoot:

Back