110# spring sale

looks like a champ to me!!!:rockwoot: OUr first son will be here around january first if all goes well!!!:clap::rockwoot:

anyways... Man that's a damn good deal Zach!!! and an awesome product to boot!!
Thanks man. You are in for a real trip, believe me. He has changed my life & I'm hoping to be blessed with another one just like him. Congrats, man. God Bless.
Hey guys I'm just keeping up with the competition. I'm 30, single, and live in my shop. I have low overhead and I don't like to be dicked with...especially by a guy reboxing gas springs. I have poured my best into this lineup of products. If my sale is a problem I will cancel it right now. I don't want anybody to have hard feelings. What I am learning is that if one product is inherently better than another in terms of design, material, processing, and customer service, the general public still buys based on price. This type of scenario is why walmart and China have us by the balls. If this is how it must be, I will let another person make springs in china and sell them to you, and too bad when they break. I am having a temporary sale. If you want to buy a set then buy them. If not then don't. If you feel that another spring is a better value then call me and we can talk about it. I will gladly refund your money or exchange you for a new set of F-1 or other brands. I have plenty in stock.
ctd - customers run them over 5k all the time......no big deal
yes it is all the springs, yes they work great with a factory cam.
That is a good lookin boy btw
Zach Hamilton

Thanks guys, he gets his looks from his mother...believe me. Anyways, don't end the sale Zach....I still need more springs & no hard feelings here.:Cheer:

Zach I will be calling you Mon.! I need to get some stuff headed to the house!!! Im itchin to start this build :evil
Brandon

Zach, Wow what a sale. Hamilton is first class all the way. He is a standup guy. Knows his products well. Zach call me. 1-800-955-0476 ext 5560 Brady

wow that price is killer...competition is a great thing for the consumer!

i remember when people complained about the $699 valve springs and we always heard it was due to the cost of materials, manufacturing, and R&D to bring the absolute best product to the market.

What is the horsepower drag on these springs? What about these broken valvetrain components? Ever had a problem with them before?

We have never had a broken retainer, broken valve or any component while using the F1 Pro/Sports. We have the lowest horsepower drag, lowest oil temperature and lowest wear rates. Our springs do not deflect or bend the stock push rods.

Well I can tell you I didn't loose any hp going to Hamilton springs. I would think the #110 springs would be good for your valve train by keeping valve float in check. The excess movement and slam from uncontrolled valve train lash can't be good.

I floated them the other night. It didn't sound pretty. I let it sit and think about what it did and its running fine, but I figure I can buy em and have em handy for when I pull the head.

How do i buy a set? Go to a website or PM you directly? need to get them now while the gettin' is good, lol.

Call my secretary at 512-778-6150.

BigB. THese springs are a lot less pressure than the Bully dog springs of the past at 180lbs on the seat, The PDR springs at 140lbs on the seat and some others. However they are heavier that the 4.6l gas springs my competition uses. The fact that they will damage valvetrain components is propaganda (bad marketing). I have seen valves and seats fail with all forms of aftermarket springs, I have a head From Nick Almaguer in the shop right now that had a valve that failed while he was using F-1 springs, but I am not using this as a P.R. tool it was due to an injector failure and VERY excessive egt's. I also have a head in the shop with a failed valve that used my springs. Steve Orose Loves to do extended burnouts with his 39inch mudders and excessive EGT's. As much as I would like to say you will never ve a failure it is really up to you. I will say more seat pressure with no valve float is always better than less pressure with float. BTW people have actually gained a small bit of pwer using these springs!

Zach Hamilton

I know some of you are upset that I am having this sale. My goal is to have the best components at the best prices. When you bought the 110#s they were the best springs and the best price at the time. They still are! This sale is just proving a point that I will do anything in my power to have the best product and prices, even if I am not making much money. For all of you that are upset I will give you a deal on a set of Hamilton pushrods. Call Emily at 1-512-778-6150 and tell her you want the soup nazi special. Remember not only is our soup the best, there is always plenty to go around.

Zach Hamilton

I know some of you are upset that I am having this sale. My goal is to have the best components at the best prices. When you bought the 110#s they were the best springs and the best price at the time. They still are! This sale is just proving a point that I will do anything in my power to have the best product and prices, even if I am not making much money. For all of you that are upset I will give you a deal on a set of Hamilton pushrods. Call Emily at 1-512-778-6150 and tell her you want the soup nazi special. Remember not only is our soup the best, there is always plenty to go around.

Zach Hamilton

hahaha thats awesome....and pretty dang funny too:hehe:
nice work Zach!:rockwoot:

Damnit everytime you post I always seem to look more at your avatar than your post! Get rosanne on there so I can get back to work.

How do these compare to the PDR 60# springs?

Josh your like me on the springs for us, I don't know if he has released them yet but he does have some coming that will yield a seat pressure of 180 lbs, the 60 lb springs that we run have a seat pressure of about 145 lbs.

We both need to upgrade pushrods too, stockers bend too much.

Jim

Mainly we take credit cards over the phone. However, i the past i have taken goats, guns, alchohol, a chihuahua puppy, plumbing services and kiss on the cheek from a hottie. We are very flexible on payment, just not paypal.

Zach Hamilton

Back