110# spring sale

not because I've had a problem with Don's springs.

I have the head off at the moment

I ran Don's for a year so, I thought I'd try Zach's for next season

Zach has posted some really good evidence to use his springs

on my continued quest for solid reliable parts that last

not because I've had a problem with Don's springs.

I have the head off at the moment

I ran Don's for a year so, I thought I'd try Zach's for next season

Zach has posted some really good evidence to use his springs

on my continued quest for solid reliable parts that last

That's cool!!:rockwoot: I can totally respect that..:clap:

Hey guys, I have been getting a lot of positive response from my sale. I have also gotten a lot of flack from people that have bought my springs at a higher price as well as guys that sell other brands. I have people saying I'm ruining the market and peddling junk. Please allow me to explain myself.

First, My springs cost more to manufacture than any spring out there. To get them down to decent prices I buy in major quantities. I believe in my products success so I put my money where my mouth is and buy deep. This also allows me to keep production in the states. Not China!

Since I am not as well known as others some advertising was in order. Some of the initial people I sent free sets for testing to, took my products and never gave me any feedback. Others promised big deals, placed orders on credit stocked their shelves,and never paid or called again. I have lost thousands of dollars trying to find good dealers. I was tired of trying to sell to the established group. After this I had two choices, either pay Diesel Power a lot of money for ad space or put that same money where I felt it would do the best job.....making power for you! I chose to knock the bottom out of prices for a few weeks to get some product out there in the publics hands. I hope you don't mind my choice. I think you are a much better investment than Primedia magazines. I feel our products are the best but if they are sitting in my shop nobody will ever know that. Because of all the propaganda it is damn hard to break free of the establishment. So I took my gloves off. Right now I am loosing money, but I am proving a point. Prices will go up jan.1 There is no money at these levels. I promise you I am not getting rich! I still live in my shop in Liberty Hill. I don't feel sorry for the people that paid regular prices for the best spring on the market. That is what they should cost. I feel sorry for the guys that paid $650 for a subpar spring because there wasn't much alternative. This is an exciting time in Diesel history. With the market growing, I will be able to bring amazing and innovative new products to the market..............very soon! As long as i don't get married and have to move out of my shop.

thanks,
Zach Hamilton

Save me a medium shirt Zach!! I got lost at work today and forgot to call again. Hopefully tomorrow i can.

I say good for you. It is tuff being the late comer and trying to get your market share. If the other guys can't handle it then maybe they should try droping their prices. You have to spend money to make money, and I applaud your effort and willingness to do whatever it takes to get your product out there so everyone can see how good it really is. It is called competition and it is what drives people to stop being so damn greedy and charging outrageous prices. I don't know if your springs are better, only time will tell but I would buy your springs at full price because you will come on with hard facts and proof. Joe

By the way, are there stickers coming with my springs. I want to make sure you get some advertisement for free, you've earned it.

Guys we are down to XL and medium shirts only. If I see any of you, anywhere in my travels, while you have your Hamilton Cams shirt on, I am buying you a beer.
thanks,

Zach Hamilton

How about Hamilton hats? They don't get a beer ticket? I'll squeeze my fat ass into a xl shirt for a free beer.:hehe:

I ordered a set of springs and pushrods they mentioned stickers but no T-shirt man I got the shaft haha

well i hope i can hide this money from the wife but i guess i will be ordering mine tomorrow what time can i call you zach?? i also sent you a pm about your cams?

danny

well i hope i can hide this money from the wife but i guess i will be ordering mine tomorrow what time can i call you zach?? i also sent you a pm about your cams?

danny

LMWAO.. all you Kentyucky boys are all about hiding the coin from the old lady!!!:hehe::hehe: (inside joke)

LMWAO.. all you Kentyucky boys are all about hiding the coin from the old lady!!!:hehe::hehe: (inside joke)

Kentucky is not the only state.... it goes on here in PA as well. I just dug through my sectional looking for any scraps the wife forgot about to get these springs. Payday is the 29th if all else fails :rockwoot:

I cant wait to hear the excuse Jay gives his old lady for the fundage to spray Farm Truck. She must think Dodge trucks are the biggest piles of crap ever conceived. It took him 15k just to keep the hay hauler on the road.... and its only 3 years old. :hehe:

matt the twins, htt innercooler, raptor 150 (oil pump for the twins part of mpi's kit):bang pump, and opies bypass was all only 3000.00:hehe:

Good deal! Where do I sign up? LOL

Danny, thanks for telling me about this deal. I have told a few of my friends about it and I hope they jump on it. I guess I need to hang out here a little more.

hahhaah you guys are all funny as hell...:rockwoot:

Is Jay still on cloud 9 after this weekend!!:woohoo:

Gonna be ordering me a set today!!!!

This is great! i love throwing a little fuel on the fire! Finally someone standing up to the "BIG" name companies that have robbed a lot of us!

Gonna be ordering me a set today!!!!

This is great! i love throwing a little fuel on the fire! Finally someone standing up to the "BIG" name companies that have robbed a lot of us!

I ordered mine on Tuesday, can't wait to get 'em in! So we get free stickers and T-shirts? If so, I need a 2XL... :D

Back