110# spring sale

To keep up with our promise to have the BEST DAMN products at the absolute best prices now through the end of the month our springs will be $199 call us directly at 1-512-778-6150 for details. How low are you willing to go Don?

We love competition..... it tastes good!

Zach Hamilton

DUDE!!!!!

I just ordered mine like not even a week ago at $349..!!! And now only $199.....:bang

Not that don't appreciate the great deal at 349, but dang...you had to have a clue when we spoke...I just paid for someone else's set.

That's my kinda luck right there!!!!!:doh:

Glad I didn't buy a set yet. That kind of sucks, it usually happens to me. Zack I will be calling you early next week. I was going to buy your springs anyway but now I can't put it off any longer at that price. From what I hear about ZACK, he will take care of youguys that bought a couple weeks ago.

aaah no worries... I wasn't on here biatchin so I would get a deal it just so happens to be my kind of luck!!:bang

Congrats to the fellas that do get a dang good deal though!!:rockwoot:

I call B.S. cause luvin needs to bump the thread and show the girls again :)..........saaweettt!

Jim

Got that right. I need to update his picture soon, thanks for reminding me.....Update done.:Cheer:

looks like a champ to me!!!:rockwoot: OUr first son will be here around january first if all goes well!!!:clap::rockwoot:

anyways... Man that's a damn good deal Zach!!! and an awesome product to boot!!

Two questions.

First, are these just exhaust valve springs or both intake and exhaust?

Second, can a person run them with a stock cam, or is there really no point?

Hey guys I'm just keeping up with the competition. I'm 30, single, and live in my shop. I have low overhead and I don't like to be dicked with...especially by a guy reboxing gas springs. I have poured my best into this lineup of products. If my sale is a problem I will cancel it right now. I don't want anybody to have hard feelings. What I am learning is that if one product is inherently better than another in terms of design, material, processing, and customer service, the general public still buys based on price. This type of scenario is why walmart and China have us by the balls. If this is how it must be, I will let another person make springs in china and sell them to you, and too bad when they break. I am having a temporary sale. If you want to buy a set then buy them. If not then don't. If you feel that another spring is a better value then call me and we can talk about it. I will gladly refund your money or exchange you for a new set of F-1 or other brands. I have plenty in stock.
ctd - customers run them over 5k all the time......no big deal
yes it is all the springs, yes they work great with a factory cam.
That is a good lookin boy btw
Zach Hamilton

Last edited:
Zach,

With all due respect, I'm just curious why you advertise a "Sale until the end of the Year", and then a couple weeks later After I, and i'm sure a few other pay 350, They drop another 150?????

Wouldn't you expect a few eyebrows to raise on that one????

Why didn't you just split the difference and run that price "Till the end of the year" like you originally stated??

Once again, thank you for the sale! It just sux that I was 7 days away from saving another 150 that could been spent else where....

Back