110# spring sale

So I guess there is enough interest. I will start a new thread just for that.

Zach

OK ME FIRST!!!:hehe: Just killin me because I have springs and injectors waiting to go in. Just finished up the dual cp3s and want to go play a little.

Ordered mine today fellas......Even comes with a free T-shirt!!!!! =)

Thanks again Zach

man i just bought a set of these 2 1/2 weeks to early! dag nab it!

yeah me to didn't even get a shirt though. And Zach what will the benefits be of pushrods when a new cam goes in and are they needed? What are the specs and pricing going to be on your cam('s).

It will be a 181@.050", .280" intake 210@.050 ", .307" exhaust Pricing rght now is at $599 but that will come down in mid Nov.

To keep up with our promise to have the BEST DAMN products at the absolute best prices now through the end of the month our springs will be $199 call us directly at 1-512-778-6150 for details. How low are you willing to go Don?

We love competition..... it tastes good!

Zach Hamilton

Also it is funny that F-1 raised the spring pressure slighty, what that really means is the newly redesigned 4.6l spring has higher pressure thefore don's springs now have higher pressure. All along Don has been saying no more pressure than his design was needed, now he is crawfishing and going up. It is funny how he changes. And by the way don, I have never seen you attack the PDR spring, it is just over 140# at the seat and they have sold thousands of sets with no issues. What gives? Did you just want to pick on someone that would call you on your bull$hit? Well I'm seeing and raising it on you. I haven't bothered getting prices on the Crower springs, how cheap can you go? And by the way, I got some of your old designs in after they had 50,000 miles they Had 65lbs at the seat. Doesn't that bother you a little bit?

Tell me about it.:doh:

I spent another 250 for my Hamiltons:bang:bang

To keep up with our promise to have the BEST DAMN products at the absolute best prices now through the end of the month our springs will be $199 call us directly at 1-512-778-6150 for details. How low are you willing to go Don?

We love competition..... it tastes good!

Zach Hamilton

dam!, i wanted to buy em at 350, now your making it impossible to not buy em at 200.

maybe i should wait another week to see if it changes again:hehe:

thanks for the sale Zach.

Howling- sorry for that, call me and I will take care of you on some pushrods or something. Just trying to take care of business.

bsmith- your welcome

Thats kinda disappointing. I just bought my Hamiltons during the sale, now they are 1/2 of what I paid at sale price? My brother needs springs, wish I would have known this.

Thats kinda disappointing. I just bought my Hamiltons during the sale, now they are 1/2 of what I paid at sale price? My brother needs springs, wish I would have known this.
Howling- sorry for that, call me and I will take care of you on some pushrods or something. Just trying to take care of business.

Im sure Zach will take care of you... He an awesome guy to deal with:rockwoot:

Yeah I got mine during that same sale too?? :bang:bang

No offense here but how can a dealer compete if your selling them cheaper than what they pay for them? I mean I do understand competition and what not and I do understand when stuff goes on "sale" but wow.. I could have bought two sets of springs at this price? and talk about timing my good friend just bought a set last week :kick:

Back