12v build to start soon!

Im slowly but surely putting the boys into action one part at a time! Let's just hope they don't all come back wounded. Lol. God we got it bad. I just worked 8 hours now time to go home an do some work on the truck.

Dang I thought working 53 was enough! No wonder your building a trick engine. What kinda work you do

10-4 on that. I'm a coal miner. Almost went in the electrical field myself I went to school for mining electrician. kinda lost interest in electrical though I'm equipment operator now.

Fellas. The truck is running. I would be more excited and should be going to get it now, however…..It doesn't seem to have any fuel pressure now. When it gets revved, it dies right after. I wasn't there in person, its just what my builder was telling me. What do you guys think it could be?

I'm thinking one (or a combination) of these:

1. Air in fuel system
2. Fuel shutoff solenoid
3. 5K gov springs need tightened
4. Lift pump (AD 165 gph)
5. Too low of an idle (not sure what its set at though. I think 750 rpm. Don't think its this b/c it was at 500 rpm before it went in and it was fine)

Any ideas or input? I was planning on getting it this weekend and I don't want to wait anymore!!! haha. 4 1/2 months without it is too long! Especially after such a large build/change.

Thanks for any help

Yes. 0-100 psi isspro. He wont tell me what its at though….i'm assuming busy trying to fix it….. And, Jake, I believe it "still" does idle fine

it was the fuel shutoff solenoid. The trucks running, but the solenoid is not. I hope I can get it tomorrow. Can the solenoids be "repaired" or is a new one necessary?

Check out genos garage they make some sort of kit to fix the shutoff I think. My vote... Take it off and get a pull cable lol

I think my builder jimmy rigged it for now…..so I might be hitting you up, Jake my boy! Genos has the whole thing for $110…not bad. Thanks man

No prob sir. I know I got one that works for sure and the other one some one cut the plug off it idk if it works or not. Either way I prolly won't use em. Ive had a pull cable on the 93 for a long time

Got the truck back today. Man this thing is awesome. No vids yet, but they will happen soon. It runs great. Still a couple of bugs to work out and a couple of finishing touches. Shes got some power now for sure. Couple pics to hold you guys over till the vids happen. New look for the truck too (see last couple pictures…..) Yes Sir

IMG_0798.jpg

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0826.jpg

IMG_0824.jpg

IMG_0825.jpg

IMG_0823.jpg

IMG_0814.jpg

IMG_0816.jpg

IMG_0817.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg

IMG_0815.jpg

Dammnn those are some wide meats on that thing. How wide and how much offset are those wheels? Has a sick stance. Also I've done forgot whats the specs on the charger?

Ole' Jake my boy!!!!

Mickey Thompson 36/15.50/20
MHT Fuel Hostage 20x14 -76 offset 4.5 backspacing
Top Gun Customz 1 inch longer control arms
HBS 2.5 inch leveling kit
NO RUB

Tach is not hooked up yet, so I don't know at what rpm it lights, BUT, let me tell you…..when it does, hold on haha. Half throttle breaks the tires loose in 4th at 60 mph.