12v timing to 30 deg.

Did use the search feature first, I'm too impatient for that. I know guys like you I can aggrevate and give me the answer I want quicker:hehe: Thanks for the info.

I know guys like you they get banned easily....

and fyi that info about running that timing isnt really true in my opinion. Im running 32* and spools fine from 1500 up with a 64/71/12 but my cam doesnt hurt that either. I just pulled a 8k trailer over donner summit in 5th with 3.54 gears at 65 and never saw over 1200 pre turbo.. opinions are like a$$holes everyone has one...

U need to change your title back to rookie as well, this chit isn't opinions. This might be a crazy notion but here it goes, do u think people might have idk tested some of this chit out? I know I have and it's a straight up fact. Not like your running a big charger anyway and lil 12cm housing you've got. Spool up shouldn't be a issue.

Last edited:
Everyone like diff. things. Depending on how your motor is built is how you run and set it up. Different things work better for different people and different motors. Whoever does their own work on their motors and builds them theirselves realizes this. This is to make things better and get questions possibly solved. Nothing is accomplished by arguing. Have a great day.

I know guys like you they get banned easily....

U need to change your title back to rookie as well, this chit isn't opinions. This might be a crazy notion but here it goes, do u think people might have idk tested some of this chit out? I know I have and it's a straight up fact. Not like your running a big charger anyway and lil 12cm housing you've got. Spool up shouldn't be a issue.

That was a joke, it wasn't suppose to be taken serious man...... I used the search feature first. No luck.

Everyone like diff. things. Depending on how your motor is built is how you run and set it up. Different things work better for different people and different motors. Whoever does their own work on their motors and builds them theirselves realizes this. This is to make things better and get questions possibly solved. Nothing is accomplished by arguing. Have a great day.

If you know all this, why can't you figure out timing yourself??

Chris

Stock injector spray angle and stock pistons... You are outside of the bowl by 19-20*. Yes my motor is pulled apart and verified.

Spraying out of the bowl has nothing to do with "different people and different motors" It has to do with static timing and injector spray angle...

If you know all this, why can't you figure out timing yourself??

Chris
Lack of reading comprehension? I find it real hard to believe anyone can search much and not find any basic info on timing...

And Taylor, you should fix DEZLFREK's title to something more fitting:evil

Ran 25° for 2 and 1/2 seasons and have been at 28° several months now.

Stock injector spray angle and stock pistons... You are outside of the bowl by 19-20*. Yes my motor is pulled apart and verified.

that is the reason I said that, now with different injectors you can still be in the bowl, but with high timing you really need aftermarket pistons

That was a joke, it wasn't suppose to be taken serious man...... I used the search feature first. No luck.

:) as was mine

Spraying out of the bowl has nothing to do with "different people and different motors" It has to do with static timing and injector spray angle...

Lack of reading comprehension? I find it real hard to believe anyone can search much and not find any basic info on timing...

And Taylor, you should fix DEZLFREK's title to something more fitting:evil

finally a smart post!
Just because you have done something for a long time doesnt mean it is good for the engine.

Just my $.02

And there's another...

It's about time I made one!LOL

(in my best Captain Kerk voice)
captain-kirk2.jpg

Captains log:
Stardate 6/07/2010
displacedtexan finally made a smart/relative post.
We can now resume our trip to the planet Walmart 7
for cases of two ply to battle the Klingons.
End Log:
:shake:

(in my best Captain Kerk voice)
captain-kirk2.jpg

Captains log:
Stardate 6/07/2010
displacedtexan finally made a smart/relative post.
We can now resume our trip to the planet Walmart 7
for cases of two ply to battle the Klingons.
End Log:
:shake:
LOL

Can I drive over the curb at Sonic on our way and spill my Route 44 Cherry Limeaide all over my crotch?

hey tony suck my ass,., i am giving something that works for me and just because you play internet super star doesnt mean ****.. if you been so smart for so long look farther into how long ive been playing this game there super star. apparently you are so smart you havent looked into that search function yourself. and yes i do run that timing fuchking fag

hey tony suck my ass,., i am giving something that works for me and just because you play internet super star doesnt mean ****.. if you been so smart for so long look farther into how long ive been playing this game there super star. apparently you are so smart you havent looked into that search function yourself. and yes i do run that timing fuchking fag

Shut up. You're calling facts "opinions" and you fail at being an interweb badace.

Just because you've been playing for a long time doesn't mean you know anything.

Stick to the garage and not the desk a$$holes!
From the Wrecker (Dezlfrek's girl:)

better than your boyfriend or you got yourself a castrated bull texas boy

Back