188/220 over 181/210 Test Results

Probably a little lazier down low. Because of higher duration on the intake, it will do the same or a touch better above 4500rpm

zach, thanks again for the cam! i'm looking forward to getting my motor put back together to see what a difference this will make on my motor!

rjp, good seeing you again this week. i'll see ya when you head back this way soon.

zach, thanks again for the cam! i'm looking forward to getting my motor put back together to see what a difference this will make on my motor!

rjp, good seeing you again this week. i'll see ya when you head back this way soon.

Same here bro. I'm craving a freaking pizza from Helen Backs, that **** is the bomb!!!!

Man now I really wish id have done the 188 instead of 181.

sent from my phone

Im in your same shoes! This is all I have been thinking about the last week is switching my 181 out I should have just got the 188 from the start.

Dumb phone, nothing to see here, haha.

Last edited:
What kind of results are you seeing with the 188 on p-pumped trucks? Just kind of curious. Have a guy thats wanting to run his 400 base off his twins when we do the swap.

So far I love the 188/220 with the 66 and an auto I can start spooling at 1700 rpms! And with the 7x.012's I'm seeing 55psi boost under acceleration on a slight grade! I haven't dynoed my setup yet!

Thank you, that's what I was suspecting. I'm not necessarily looking for huge peak numbers. More so trying to improve spool up and make more power lower in the rpm range.

so far i'm thrilled, i've got about 3k miles on mine w/ an s475 single. i can certainly tell it brings up the charger quicker. once i get better tuning i'll be able to really show everything that you can infact DD a truck w/ a bigger single and still stay clean.

Dang, I'm ready for my cam and valve train in mine and reading this thread has definantly helped me decide what to do! Looks like a phone call to Zach now!