2.5 turbo rule

The point is with srw a 700hp truck with the right setup with the right track conditions can still take the win from a 800hp truck. Drw only gives the big HP trucks the upper hand

what we do in centeral indiana is we as of this year allow duals, twin cp3, straight 2.5 enducer cast or billet any weight has to be behind the ballast of the truck (bumper) and itpa even took on the rules aslo the reason for twin cp3 was bc it was cheaper to run duals for everyone rather then goin through 3 200% cp3 from ii in a season... you still limit the hp by the 2.5 straight bore.. and we also added a ws class must obtain a stock turbo and anyone with any knowledge in turbos can tech this class it is very easy to do so if you are into looking for our rules go to ITPA and there is rules you can veiw

If itpa had hanging weights and no drw these rules would be perfect

They added the duals rule right before Indy Nationals back in June. Before it read no duals unless its a factory 3500 or 350. I dont get the no hanging weights but you can hide them in the bumper.

it seperates the 2.6 look from your entry level class the fans dont want 2 classes and looks the same. since its suppose to be street stock class you cant really drive down the street with a weight bracket hanging out the front! the highest hp rate i have heard of in 2.5 is the upper 700 knocking on 800hp built by fleece. we have a really good show with our 2.5 trucks and the only compliant was last year about u couldnt run duals or twin cp3 but those got bumped out this year

There is no way in hell we want no hanging weights. I don't think duel cp3s should be allowed either. Duel Hpops is okay. That duel wheel is different.

tell me y you guys dont want dual wheels? if the hp in the class is limited to a s463 straight bore they either take power away with running duals and loseing weight off the front or run singles and hope they got enough weight in front and traction to the ground let that decision be on the owner.

what you goin to do when a guy puts a 1 ton rear end and dually bed on? we had ppl do that over the winter just because of the single rule. there is always a way around it all as your doing is making them spend more money!!

i wish bluegrass would make the same rules as us so we could come down and run!! that would be too easy if everyone carried the same rules and could jump state to state

what you goin to do when a guy puts a 1 ton rear end and dually bed on?

Did you miss the part about no duals period? People will hide weight if you don't let them hang it, just easier to tech if they do.

I think duals should be allowed due to all of the factory dually trucks that pull in central ky. Limit the power with a straight bore 2.5. Factory duallys shouldnt be punished. I considered pulling with my pro street truck this year and would definately be interested in the 2.5 class if the rules dont go all to hell.

Last edited:
It is not a punishment, it is a simple rule to keep the class in check. We have a 2.8" class in NE that is single 35" tire 10" rim, pretty simple concept.

Allow duals but wheels cannot stick out past the rear FACTORY dually fenders.

Best way to limit power on the track would be an RPM limit. With GoPro or a smartphone you can record your dash. Most pullers will have a RPM gauge but not all spring for the recall.

BOB needs to go to these rules:
Indiana Truck Pullers

Then run the street class that you all ran in Williamstown, 2.5, 3.0.

That's exactly what I said Chase. Only thing that should be different is to allow hanging weights. I don't think dual cp3s should be allowed, but on the other hand it would make state to jumping pulls easy. There are single pumps that don't **** out like pos ii too.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2